Posted to uk.d-i-y
Steve Walker Steve Walker is offline

Default Distributing satellite TV around the house

On Fri, 06 Nov 2009 20:55:53 +0000 (GMT), Dave Liquorice wrote:

On Fri, 6 Nov 2009 19:24:30 -0000, Simon \(Dark Angel\) wrote:

However, as TVs are going digital and not employing the use of analogue
signals any more, will I still be able to use this method ?

That distribution will still work but you will need DTTV sets or set
top boxes for each analogue TV.

I'm not sure whether the OP is asking the opposite question - ie:
distribution from the satellite receiver is analogue around the house, but
will analogue input still be supported by any new TVs in the future?

This is a question that I was going to be looking at soon, as I want a
small flat TV to replace an old CRT one, but need it to receive analogue
signals from a number of devices.

This would also be a question for those distributing signals from a PC
using a TV-OUT option.

SteveW