Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Distributing satellite TV around the house

Simon (Dark Angel) formulated the question :
A thought occurs to me regarding the method I'm currently employing to
receive SKY TV in the bedrooms.

At the moment I have the downlead from the aeriel going to the Sattelite
receiver, then back up to a TV booster which distributes the combined signals
around the home.

However, as TVs are going digital and not employing the use of analogue
signals any more, will I still be able to use this method ?

Just a thought!

Of course, it will continue to work, but only until you replace each TV
with digital only sets. I'm not aware of any sets sold or on sale which
are digital only, but no doubt once analogue is turned off everywhere -
the will start to sell them.

What you would do then, I do not know.

--
Regards,