Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default DIY Outdoor Wooden Shed With Free Plans

drugs began to take hold. I remember Don Allen
saying something like:

Why buy it when you can build it.

Here is a good blog with a lot of good resources:
http://building-plans-for-storage-sheds.blogspot.com/

So the site that your blog links to,
http://www.shedbuildingplans.info/ is nothing to do with you then?

Funny that, eh Don?
http://www.who.is/whois/shedbuildingplans.info/
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sep 15, 4:07*pm, Grimly Curmudgeon
drugs began to take hold. I remember Don Allen
saying something like:

Why buy it when you can build it.

Here is a good blog with a lot of good resources:
http://building-plans-for-storage-sheds.blogspot.com/

So the site that your blog links to,http://www.shedbuildingplans.info/is nothing to do with you then?

Funny that, eh Don?http://www.who.is/whois/shedbuildingplans.info/

There's always something about the Irish and drugs ....