Rob B

Default Any plans available for free download for small shed? PDF?

Does anyone know of any place I can download free plans for a small
outhouse like garden shed like the one available at:
http://www.greatplans.com/c163923p16284153.2.html

I've seen smaller plans available for a few dollars, but I'm thinking
there has to be something out there for free download in a PDF file or
something. If anyone has anything I would appreciate it. Thanks,

Rob
47Driver

Try http://www.google.com and type in free shed plans .pdf

With the .pdf in the search criteria it will help you narrow it down.

Ken Gunter

CH-47D Chinook Pilot
http://www.ch47.org

"Rob B" wrote in message
om...
Does anyone know of any place I can download free plans for a small
outhouse like garden shed like the one available at:
http://www.greatplans.com/c163923p16284153.2.html

I've seen smaller plans available for a few dollars, but I'm thinking
there has to be something out there for free download in a PDF file or
something. If anyone has anything I would appreciate it. Thanks,

Rob

Rob B

Ya, normally I would say that is great advice for anyone....
Unfortunately, I have been looking around for a couple of weeks now
and strangely there is next to nothing that I am looking for out
there. There are a few free large shed plans, but nothing like I am
looking for.

-Rob

any shed plans online Richard UK diy 3 April 29th 04 06:07 PM
Plans Tom Watson Woodworking 4 August 23rd 03 03:57 AM