Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default SDS at Lidl for £20

FYI

Speed (rpm): 0 - 1,100
Blows/min: 5,800
Impact force (Joules): 2.2
1010 watt
Drilling capacity (mm):
- Steel: 13
- Wood: 32
- Concrete: 26
With safety clutch
Cable length (m): 4
Supplied with 13mm keyless chuck, 3 drill bits, 2 chisels and lubricant
3 year manufacturer's warranty

http://tinyurl.com/km6vue

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in message
om...
FYI

Speed (rpm): 0 - 1,100
Blows/min: 5,800
Impact force (Joules): 2.2
1010 watt
Drilling capacity (mm):
- Steel: 13
- Wood: 32
- Concrete: 26
With safety clutch
Cable length (m): 4
Supplied with 13mm keyless chuck, 3 drill bits, 2 chisels and lubricant
3 year manufacturer's warranty

http://tinyurl.com/km6vue

Is this any good ?

Surely at £20 it must be worth a go.

Whens this available I think I'll give it a spin.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default SDS at Lidl for ???

"Rod" wrote in message
The Medway Handyman wrote:
FYI

Speed (rpm): 0 - 1,100
Blows/min: 5,800
Impact force (Joules): 2.2
1010 watt
Drilling capacity (mm):
- Steel: 13
- Wood: 32
- Concrete: 26
With safety clutch
Cable length (m): 4
Supplied with 13mm keyless chuck, 3 drill bits, 2 chisels and lubricant
3 year manufacturer's warranty

http://tinyurl.com/km6vue

Damn.

That's what I have. Although bought several months ago I have not used it
very much. But it has drilled holes (16mm into brick), broken concrete and
drilled wood. All very successful. And far, far nicer to use than the
bloomin' great lump I got many years ago from Screwfix. Feels more
powerful and effective despite being half the weight.

Speed control could be a bit better. Case is very cheap and cheerful blown
plastic.

For the original price, pretty good. At the offer price I am almost
tempted to buy another. :-)

Total bargain Rod at £20. I'm going to pop out and see if they have any left
tommorow assuming its available now.

I was after the lidle compressor that sometimes comes around ... another one
on the to watch out for list lol.

Perfect time for the sds drill as mines dead as a dohnut. So thanks for
posting the link to OP.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

munki wrote:

Total bargain Rod at £20. I'm going to pop out and see if they have
any left tommorow assuming its available now.

You'll have a long wait! It was in today's email which relates to offers
available from *next* Thursday (10th).
--
Cheers,
Roger

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 3 Sep 2009 19:54:37 +0100, munki wrote:

Whens this available I think I'll give it a spin.

From the 10th *if* the store you intend to go to has them. Lidl vary
the special offers from store to store. Carlisle doesn't have it
listed.

--
Cheers
Dave.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Roger Mills" wrote in message
munki wrote:

Total bargain Rod at £20. I'm going to pop out and see if they have
any left tommorow assuming its available now.

You'll have a long wait! It was in today's email which relates to offers
available from *next* Thursday (10th).

Ahh I missed that little bit of vital info

Posted to uk.d-i-y

munki wrote:

Total bargain Rod at £20. I'm going to pop out and see if they have
any left tommorow assuming its available now.

You'll have a long wait! It was in today's email which relates to offers
available from *next* Thursday (10th).

Ahh I missed that little bit of vital info

Wifey tramped around Lidl today getting angry because she could not
find the bits she wanted.

She risked attacking the Very Bad Tempered Assistant to ask where they
were. A look of absolute joy and superiority crossed the womans face
when she said,

"Come back on Monday when they are out!"

Exit Wifey

lol
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Rod is offline

The Medway Handyman wrote:
[...]

Lidl by Lidl The Medway Handyman UK diy 5 January 8th 09 04:25 PM
Lidl again Dave Plowman (News) UK diy 18 November 9th 08 05:44 PM
SDS @ Lidl cupra UK diy 0 July 13th 06 12:15 PM
Lidl again! David Lang UK diy 35 July 28th 05 10:48 PM
DIY at Lidl Mary Fisher UK diy 1 January 20th 05 02:34 PM