Posted to uk.d-i-y
munki munki is offline

Default SDS at Lidl for ???

"Rod" wrote in message
The Medway Handyman wrote:
FYI

Speed (rpm): 0 - 1,100
Blows/min: 5,800
Impact force (Joules): 2.2
1010 watt
Drilling capacity (mm):
- Steel: 13
- Wood: 32
- Concrete: 26
With safety clutch
Cable length (m): 4
Supplied with 13mm keyless chuck, 3 drill bits, 2 chisels and lubricant
3 year manufacturer's warranty

http://tinyurl.com/km6vue

Damn.

That's what I have. Although bought several months ago I have not used it
very much. But it has drilled holes (16mm into brick), broken concrete and
drilled wood. All very successful. And far, far nicer to use than the
bloomin' great lump I got many years ago from Screwfix. Feels more
powerful and effective despite being half the weight.

Speed control could be a bit better. Case is very cheap and cheerful blown
plastic.

For the original price, pretty good. At the offer price I am almost
tempted to buy another. :-)

Total bargain Rod at £20. I'm going to pop out and see if they have any left
tommorow assuming its available now.

I was after the lidle compressor that sometimes comes around ... another one
on the to watch out for list lol.

Perfect time for the sds drill as mines dead as a dohnut. So thanks for
posting the link to OP.