Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Rod is offline

Default SDS at Lidl for ���

The Medway Handyman wrote:
FYI

Speed (rpm): 0 - 1,100
Blows/min: 5,800
Impact force (Joules): 2.2
1010 watt
Drilling capacity (mm):
- Steel: 13
- Wood: 32
- Concrete: 26
With safety clutch
Cable length (m): 4
Supplied with 13mm keyless chuck, 3 drill bits, 2 chisels and lubricant
3 year manufacturer's warranty

http://tinyurl.com/km6vue

Damn.

That's what I have. Although bought several months ago I have not used
it very much. But it has drilled holes (16mm into brick), broken
concrete and drilled wood. All very successful. And far, far nicer to
use than the bloomin' great lump I got many years ago from Screwfix.
Feels more powerful and effective despite being half the weight.

Speed control could be a bit better. Case is very cheap and cheerful
blown plastic.

For the original price, pretty good. At the offer price I am almost
tempted to buy another. :-)

--
Rod