Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] ericp@blueyonder.co.uk is offline

Default SDS at Lidl for ???

On Thu, 3 Sep 2009 22:05:52 +0100, "munki" wrote:

"Roger Mills" wrote in message
munki wrote:

Total bargain Rod at £20. I'm going to pop out and see if they have
any left tommorow assuming its available now.

You'll have a long wait! It was in today's email which relates to offers
available from *next* Thursday (10th).

Ahh I missed that little bit of vital info

Wifey tramped around Lidl today getting angry because she could not
find the bits she wanted.

She risked attacking the Very Bad Tempered Assistant to ask where they
were. A look of absolute joy and superiority crossed the womans face
when she said,

"Come back on Monday when they are out!"

Exit Wifey

lol