Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Andy Hall RIP

I believe its a year today that Andy passed away, also my wedding
anniversary which is how come I remember.

Sadly missed.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

The Medway Handyman wrote:

I believe its a year today that Andy passed away, also my wedding
anniversary which is how come I remember.

Sadly missed.

He certainly is sadly missed. It's a great shame that he was taken from us -
and from his family - so prematurely.
--
Cheers,
Roger

Posted to uk.d-i-y

The Medway Handyman wrote:

I believe its a year today that Andy passed away, also my wedding

Yup it was...

anniversary which is how come I remember.

and my birthday, which is why I remembered it....

Sadly missed.

Too true.

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 9 Aug, 16:10, "The Medway Handyman"
wrote:
I believe its a year today that Andy passed awayalso my wedding
anniversary which is how come I remember.

My parents anniversary too.

Sadly missed.

Indeed, I wish one of his family members would join this group

--
Dave - The Medway Handymanwww.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

The Medway Handyman wrote:
I believe its a year today that Andy passed away, also my wedding
anniversary which is how come I remember.

Sadly missed.

How true... but as long as there are catalogues for tools made from
finest hand forged steel with polished rosewood handles, Andy will be
remembered with a smile.

--
Ian White

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Aug 9, 4:10*pm, "The Medway Handyman"
wrote:
I believe its a year today that Andy passed away, also my wedding
anniversary which is how come I remember.

Sadly missed.

--
Dave - The Medway Handymanwww.medwayhandyman.co.uk

I must say I do miss his presence on uk.d-i-y, with a no-nonsense
approach, unique wit and certain amount of perfectionism. I have been
away for much of the last year and this was unfortunately the first
time I had heard what had happened to him (have now found threads from
last year). He will be looking down on us every time we browse Lidl
and Aldi for tools!

James
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 09 Aug 2009 15:10:54 GMT, "The Medway Handyman"
wrote:

I believe its a year today that Andy passed away, also my wedding
anniversary which is how come I remember.

Sadly missed.

Thanks for the reminder.

R.I.P. Mr Hall.

May all be Fein where ever you are.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in message
om...
I believe its a year today that Andy passed away, also my wedding
anniversary which is how come I remember.

Sadly missed.

Dave - The Medway Handyman

Is it really a whole year?

I remember his flaming of my posts. I was a newbie who jumped in with the
"know it all" approach, way back then. He soon put me in my place with a
few well placed words of wisdom. Hee Hee. I heeded his advice. :-)

Didn't know much about him, really, but I know he gave me a lot of helpful
tips and tricks to follow over the years.

Best to remember the good times had and not dwell on the bad.

Happy Anniversary, Dave. And Happy Birthday, JR.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

The Medway Handyman wrote:
I believe its a year today that Andy passed away, also my wedding
anniversary which is how come I remember.

Sadly missed.

Well said, Dave.

Andy Hall Andrew Gabriel UK diy 112 October 3rd 08 11:09 PM
Where's that Mr Perry , Andy Hall etc ? geoff UK diy 35 January 9th 08 01:43 PM
For Andy Hall The Medway Handyman UK diy 21 July 20th 07 02:06 PM
Ping Andy Hall The Medway Handyman UK diy 1 May 30th 07 08:46 PM
One for Andy Hall :-) david lang UK diy 21 October 12th 05 12:00 PM