Posted to uk.d-i-y
BigWallop[_2_] BigWallop[_2_] is offline

Default Andy Hall RIP

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in message
om...
I believe its a year today that Andy passed away, also my wedding
anniversary which is how come I remember.

Sadly missed.

Dave - The Medway Handyman

Is it really a whole year?

I remember his flaming of my posts. I was a newbie who jumped in with the
"know it all" approach, way back then. He soon put me in my place with a
few well placed words of wisdom. Hee Hee. I heeded his advice. :-)

Didn't know much about him, really, but I know he gave me a lot of helpful
tips and tricks to follow over the years.

Best to remember the good times had and not dwell on the bad.

Happy Anniversary, Dave. And Happy Birthday, JR.