Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Drawer runners/slides

I want to buy some inexpensive 500mm full extension bottom fix drawer
slides. For melamine shelves sliding out of kitchen cupboards.

No problem with side fix but no joy with bottom fix

Im googled out.

All help appreciated

Parts
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote in message
I want to buy some inexpensive 500mm full extension bottom fix drawer
slides. For melamine shelves sliding out of kitchen cupboards.

No problem with side fix but no joy with bottom fix

Im googled out.

All help appreciated

http://tinyurl.com/m96bj2

Blum do a whole range of bottom-fixing runners. Try Isaac lord, or Woodfit
and look for Tandem runners. Hope this is what you need.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Norman Billingham" norman.at.tumulus.org.uk wrote in message

wrote in message
I want to buy some inexpensive 500mm full extension bottom fix drawer
slides. For melamine shelves sliding out of kitchen cupboards.

No problem with side fix but no joy with bottom fix

Im googled out.

All help appreciated

http://tinyurl.com/m96bj2

Blum do a whole range of bottom-fixing runners. Try Isaac lord, or
Woodfit and look for Tandem runners. Hope this is what you need.

Woodfit 25+ years ago had good prices but unless you can get trade prices
from them I would look at Blum's distributor list at
http://www.blum.com/gb/en/05/30/index.php and check for better prices with
those near you. Woodfit's catalogue was 1/2" thick and Blum's is A4 and
around 3"thick. Don't show it to SWMBO at all costs!!!!

PeterK

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Jul 28, 9:22*pm, "PeterK" wrote:

http://www.ironmongerydirect.co.uk/

Any good?

--
Nige Danton

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote in message
I want to buy some inexpensive 500mm full extension bottom fix drawer
slides. For melamine shelves sliding out of kitchen cupboards.

No problem with side fix but no joy with bottom fix

Im googled out.

All help appreciated

I saw some in Homebase of all places only last week. They had a selection
of side and bottom fix in various lengths. Prices were pretty good too.
--
Keith W
Sunbury on Thames

Posted to uk.d-i-y

I will go to home base to look, blum are good but are too expensive.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 29 Jul 2009 09:19:42 +0100, "Keith W"

I visited my local homebase and they did not have any, they used to
sell a few as spares for the kitchens they sold but these have been
discontinued. They thought what you had seen may have been your local
store selling off thier remaiming stock.

Thanks for your efforts.

Parts7872

wrote:

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in message
om...
wrote:
I will go to home base to look, blum are good but are too expensive.

The larger B&Q stores stock what you are after. Homobase aren't cheap,
they charge like the Light Brigade.

The ones I saw in Homebase were around £3 - £4 depending on length. Seemed
quite reasonable to me.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 28 Jul 2009 13:55:26 +0100, "Norman Billingham"
norman.at.tumulus.org.uk wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
I want to buy some inexpensive 500mm full extension bottom fix drawer
slides. For melamine shelves sliding out of kitchen cupboards.

No problem with side fix but no joy with bottom fix

Im googled out.

All help appreciated

http://tinyurl.com/m96bj2

Blum do a whole range of bottom-fixing runners. Try Isaac lord, or Woodfit
and look for Tandem runners. Hope this is what you need.

Blum is good for spares too. I had some 15 year old fittings break
and Blum sent me new ones FOC :-)

--
(\__/) M.
[Reply-to address valid until it is spammed.]