Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dan delaMare-Lyon

Default Shorter drawer runners

I need to locate some short drawer runners (ie less than the 450mm ones that
Screwfix sell) to repair the drawer runners that our daughter broke by
climbing the chest of drawers. From memory they are 300mm or maybe slightly
less. Anyone know where you can get such things from?? Everywhere I've
found so far has had 400mm as it's minimum length.

Cheers
Dan.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mr Fixit

"Dan delaMare-Lyon" wrote in message
I need to locate some short drawer runners (ie less than the 450mm ones
that Screwfix sell) to repair the drawer runners that our daughter broke by
climbing the chest of drawers. From memory they are 300mm or maybe
slightly less. Anyone know where you can get such things from??
Everywhere I've found so far has had 400mm as it's minimum length.

Cheers
Dan.

B&Q do a selection not sure if that short though

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Hall

On Sat, 18 Feb 2006 11:47:41 GMT, "Dan delaMare-Lyon"
wrote:

I need to locate some short drawer runners (ie less than the 450mm ones that
Screwfix sell) to repair the drawer runners that our daughter broke by
climbing the chest of drawers. From memory they are 300mm or maybe slightly
less. Anyone know where you can get such things from?? Everywhere I've
found so far has had 400mm as it's minimum length.

Cheers
Dan.

I guess that you mean drawer slides like the Blum or Accuride types?

If so...

www.isaaclord.com and search using "slide" as a keyword.

Smallest at 250mm

--

..andy

Posted to uk.d-i-y
The Medway Handyman

Mr Fixit wrote:
B&Q do a selection not sure if that short though

Pretty certain the B&Q Warehouse stores sell 300mm ones.

--
Dave
The Medway Handyman

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dan delaMare-Lyon

news
wrote:

I guess that you mean drawer slides like the Blum or Accuride types?

If so...

www.isaaclord.com and search using "slide" as a keyword.

Smallest at 250mm

I do - but more at the "ikea/argos pine furniture" drawer runners end of the
scale - all the bleedin' ball bearings have fallen out of these ones after
the little'un slightly overloaded the maximum weight/extension!

Cheers, I think I've found what's required on that site.

Dan.

drawers leonard Woodworking 11 June 20th 05 05:14 PM
Drawer runners Simon Elliott UK diy 4 January 20th 05 02:14 PM
Question about building a drawer Melissa Home Repair 5 January 2nd 04 06:38 PM
Question about building a drawer Melissa Woodworking 5 January 2nd 04 06:24 PM
Help - Replacement Kitchen drawer runners Sean Delere UK diy 3 August 22nd 03 09:37 AM