Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default MFI drawer runners

Anybody know where I can get an MFI drawer runner pack, ACB2805? MFI
doesn't supply them any more. No results from Google, Yahoo or eBay.
--
Peter

Ying tong iddle-i po!
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Rod is offline

Peter Twydell wrote:
Anybody know where I can get an MFI drawer runner pack, ACB2805? MFI
doesn't supply them any more. No results from Google, Yahoo or eBay.

There are several MFI runners (and other items) on ebay.

What original manufacturer? If you know that you stand a fighting chance
of locating one that way.

--
Rod

onset.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Rod" wrote in message
Peter Twydell wrote:
Anybody know where I can get an MFI drawer runner pack, ACB2805? MFI
doesn't supply them any more. No results from Google, Yahoo or eBay.

There are several MFI runners (and other items) on ebay.

What original manufacturer? If you know that you stand a fighting chance
of locating one that way.

--
Rod

onset.

I doubt they are unique. A good range in my B&Q - or try:

http://www.woodfit.com/index.php?cPa...ngle+Extension

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Rod
writes
Peter Twydell wrote:
Anybody know where I can get an MFI drawer runner pack, ACB2805? MFI
doesn't supply them any more. No results from Google, Yahoo or eBay.

There are several MFI runners (and other items) on ebay.

As I said, they are not to be found on eBay.

What original manufacturer? If you know that you stand a fighting
chance of locating one that way.

True. The chap at MFI said they had changed manufacturers, so I'll have
to call them again.
--
Peter

Ying tong iddle-i po!
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , John
writes

"Rod" wrote in message
Peter Twydell wrote:
Anybody know where I can get an MFI drawer runner pack, ACB2805? MFI
doesn't supply them any more. No results from Google, Yahoo or eBay.

There are several MFI runners (and other items) on ebay.

What original manufacturer? If you know that you stand a fighting chance
of locating one that way.

--
Rod

onset.

I doubt they are unique. A good range in my B&Q - or try:

http://www.woodfit.com/index.php?cPa...ller+Runners+B
ottom+Mounting+Single+Extension

They are different in that they come with metal (diecast/sintered?)
spacers to enable the drawer to clear the doors and hinges. If I can't
get the original kit I'll have to get 'ordinary' runners and make up my
own wooden spacers. Won't be as strong or neat, though.

Plan view of drawer between wardrobe sides, with spacers near front and
back.
__________________ back of wardrobe
| ____________ |
|_| |_|
|_| |_| spacer
| | | |
| | | |
| | drawer | |
| | | |
|_| |_|
|_| |_| spacer
| |
--
Peter

Ying tong iddle-i po!

Plastic drawer runners Bob Smith UK diy 7 September 29th 06 09:06 PM
Shorter drawer runners Dan delaMare-Lyon UK diy 4 February 19th 06 09:18 AM
Drawer runners Simon Elliott UK diy 4 January 20th 05 02:14 PM
What hardwood for jig runners? Woodworking 11 November 1st 03 04:59 PM
Help - Replacement Kitchen drawer runners Sean Delere UK diy 3 August 22nd 03 09:37 AM