Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Glow-worm invisible boiler

Hi there,

I was wondering whether any of you older chaps have ever seen this
type of boiler:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAI0Z...eature=related
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Hi there,

I was wondering whether any of you older chaps have ever seen this
type of boiler:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAI0Z...eature=related

I had a Hideaway installed in a property less than 10 years ago.
I still consider it new.

What do you want to know?
--
Graham.

%Profound_observation%

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 24 July, 16:29, "Graham." wrote:
Hi there,

I was wondering whether any of you older chaps have ever seen this
type of boiler:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAI0Z...eature=related

I had a Hideaway installed in a property less than 10 years ago.
I still consider it new.

What do you want to know?
--
Graham.

%Profound_observation%

The exact one featured in the video, was out 10 years ago?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Hi there,

I was wondering whether any of you older chaps have ever seen this
type of boiler:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAI0Z...eature=related

I had a Hideaway installed in a property less than 10 years ago.
I still consider it new.

What do you want to know?
--
Graham.

%Profound_observation%

The exact one featured in the video, was out 10 years ago?

Nearer 20 years ago by the look of it, and as for the featured
model, I think you have missed the comedic point.

--
Graham.

%Profound_observation%

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 24 July, 21:47, "Graham." wrote:
Hi there,

I was wondering whether any of you older chaps have ever seen this
type of boiler:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAI0Z...eature=related

I had a Hideaway installed in a property less than 10 years ago.
I still consider it new.

What do you want to know?
--
Graham.

%Profound_observation%

The exact one featured in the video, was out 10 years ago?

Nearer 20 years ago by the look of it, and as for the featured
model, I think you have missed the comedic point.

--
Graham.

%Profound_observation%

How stupid of me!

I thought that that boiler may have some sort of invisible like cover
on top of the real cover.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"David" wrote in message
On 24 July, 21:47, "Graham." wrote:
Hi there,

I was wondering whether any of you older chaps have ever seen this
type of boiler:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAI0Z...eature=related

I had a Hideaway installed in a property less than 10 years ago.
I still consider it new.

What do you want to know?
--
Graham.

%Profound_observation%

The exact one featured in the video, was out 10 years ago?

Nearer 20 years ago by the look of it, and as for the featured
model, I think you have missed the comedic point.

--
Graham.

%Profound_observation%

How stupid of me!

I thought that that boiler may have some sort of invisible like cover
on top of the real cover.

It's Ronnie Barker not Ron Weasley.

--
Graham.

%Profound_observation%

Glow worm boiler at 0.3 bar [email protected] UK diy 8 January 8th 08 12:53 PM
Glow Worm Boiler Problem Paul S UK diy 2 January 4th 07 09:19 AM
Problem with Glow-worm boiler [email protected] UK diy 9 February 4th 06 07:04 PM
glow worm 24 ci combi boiler richard1967 UK diy 3 February 24th 05 06:32 PM
Glow worm boiler problem Peter Kelly UK diy 6 December 16th 03 04:51 PM