DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Glow-worm invisible boiler (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/283011-glow-worm-invisible-boiler.html)

David July 24th 09 04:09 PM

Glow-worm invisible boiler

Hi there,

I was wondering whether any of you older chaps have ever seen this
type of boiler:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAI0Z...eature=related

Graham.[_2_] July 24th 09 04:29 PM

Glow-worm invisible boiler

Hi there,

I was wondering whether any of you older chaps have ever seen this
type of boiler:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAI0Z...eature=related

I had a Hideaway installed in a property less than 10 years ago.
I still consider it new.

What do you want to know?
--
Graham.

%Profound_observation%

David July 24th 09 08:13 PM

Glow-worm invisible boiler

On 24 July, 16:29, "Graham." wrote:
Hi there,

I was wondering whether any of you older chaps have ever seen this
type of boiler:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAI0Z...eature=related

I had a Hideaway installed in a property less than 10 years ago.
I still consider it new.

What do you want to know?
--
Graham.

%Profound_observation%

The exact one featured in the video, was out 10 years ago?

Graham.[_2_] July 24th 09 09:47 PM

Glow-worm invisible boiler

Hi there,

I was wondering whether any of you older chaps have ever seen this
type of boiler:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAI0Z...eature=related

I had a Hideaway installed in a property less than 10 years ago.
I still consider it new.

What do you want to know?
--
Graham.

%Profound_observation%

The exact one featured in the video, was out 10 years ago?

Nearer 20 years ago by the look of it, and as for the featured
model, I think you have missed the comedic point.

--
Graham.

%Profound_observation%

David July 24th 09 09:56 PM

Glow-worm invisible boiler

On 24 July, 21:47, "Graham." wrote:
Hi there,

I was wondering whether any of you older chaps have ever seen this
type of boiler:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAI0Z...eature=related

I had a Hideaway installed in a property less than 10 years ago.
I still consider it new.

What do you want to know?
--
Graham.

%Profound_observation%

The exact one featured in the video, was out 10 years ago?

Nearer 20 years ago by the look of it, and as for the featured
model, I think you have missed the comedic point.

--
Graham.

%Profound_observation%

How stupid of me!

I thought that that boiler may have some sort of invisible like cover
on top of the real cover.

Graham.[_2_] July 24th 09 10:02 PM

Glow-worm invisible boiler

"David" wrote in message
On 24 July, 21:47, "Graham." wrote:
Hi there,

I was wondering whether any of you older chaps have ever seen this
type of boiler:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAI0Z...eature=related

I had a Hideaway installed in a property less than 10 years ago.
I still consider it new.

What do you want to know?
--
Graham.

%Profound_observation%

The exact one featured in the video, was out 10 years ago?

Nearer 20 years ago by the look of it, and as for the featured
model, I think you have missed the comedic point.

--
Graham.

%Profound_observation%

How stupid of me!

I thought that that boiler may have some sort of invisible like cover
on top of the real cover.

It's Ronnie Barker not Ron Weasley.

--
Graham.