Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default urine smell / removal

ISTR someone mentioned a product a while ago for removing a urine
smell - around the bog in our new house stinks quite badly, and could
do with something to tame the smell :-}

Can anyone remember what it was perchance ? - I think it was an
"industrial strength" as used for public loos, wonder whether it'd be
safe on floorboards...

TIA :-}
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Colin Wilson wrote:
ISTR someone mentioned a product a while ago for removing a urine
smell - around the bog in our new house stinks quite badly, and could
do with something to tame the smell :-}

Can anyone remember what it was perchance ? - I think it was an
"industrial strength" as used for public loos, wonder whether it'd be
safe on floorboards...

Prochem Urine Neutraliser
http://www.prochem.co.uk/deodorisers...sanitizers.htm

Look up Janitorial Supplies in YP, most stock it. Around £6 for a litre,
with which you could deodorise several houses.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Prochem Urine Neutraliserhttp://www.prochem.co.uk/deodorisers,_odour_neutralisers_&_sanitizers...

Look up Janitorial Supplies in YP, most stock it. *Around £6 for a litre,
with which you could deodorise several houses.

I wonder if it works for cats' pee.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Prochem Urine Neutraliser
http://www.prochem.co.uk/deodorisers...sanitizers.htm

That sounds like the one I was thinking of - thanks :-)

Look up Janitorial Supplies in YP, most stock it. Around £6 for a litre,
with which you could deodorise several houses.

YP ?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 6 June, 20:32, Colin Wilson
o.uk wrote:
Prochem Urine Neutraliser
http://www.prochem.co.uk/deodorisers...s_&_sanitizers...

That sounds like the one I was thinking of - thanks :-)

Look up Janitorial Supplies in YP, most stock it. *Around £6 for a litre,
with which you could deodorise several houses.

YP ?

Yellow pages.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Colin Wilson wrote:
Prochem Urine Neutraliser
http://www.prochem.co.uk/deodorisers...sanitizers.htm

That sounds like the one I was thinking of - thanks :-)

Look up Janitorial Supplies in YP, most stock it. Around £6 for a
litre, with which you could deodorise several houses.

YP ?

Crickey, tell them Biggles.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 6 Jun 2009 20:32:30 +0100, Colin Wilson
o.uk wrote:

Prochem Urine Neutraliser
http://www.prochem.co.uk/deodorisers...sanitizers.htm

That sounds like the one I was thinking of - thanks :-)

Look up Janitorial Supplies in YP, most stock it. Around £6 for a litre,
with which you could deodorise several houses.

YP ?

Yellow P

--------------
Any posting using my name and/or e-mail address
but other than by newsindividual.net is not being posted by me and should be disregarded .
Remove NOSPAM to reply by e-mail
Posted to uk.d-i-y

o.uk wrote:

Prochem Urine Neutraliser
http://www.prochem.co.uk/deodorisers...sanitizers.htm

That sounds like the one I was thinking of - thanks :-)

Look up Janitorial Supplies in YP, most stock it. Around £6 for a litre,
with which you could deodorise several houses.

YP ?

Yellow P

Yellow Pee.

--------------
Any posting using my name and/or e-mail address
but other than by newsindividual.net is not being posted by me and should be disregarded .
Remove NOSPAM to reply by e-mail

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Colin Wilson wrote:
ISTR someone mentioned a product a while ago for removing a urine
smell - around the bog in our new house stinks quite badly, and could
do with something to tame the smell :-}

Can anyone remember what it was perchance ? - I think it was an
"industrial strength" as used for public loos, wonder whether it'd be
safe on floorboards...

TIA :-}

In Germany they're trying to encourage guys to sit down to pee and, for
medical reasons I've been doing that for years. Certainly works - no more
stinky floorboards.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Chris Hogg
writes
Have you tried simple dilute bleach applied with a hand spray? Works a
treat for cats' pee.

Providing you can catch up with them, all the ones around here have
started to run when they see the spray approaching.

:-)
--
Bill
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 7 June, 11:08, Chris Hogg wrote:
On Sat, 6 Jun 2009 16:50:11 +0100, Colin Wilson

o.uk wrote:
ISTR someone mentioned a product a while ago for removing a urine
smell - around the bog in our new house stinks quite badly, and could
do with something to tame the smell :-}

Can anyone remember what it was perchance ? - I think it was an
"industrial strength" as used for public loos, wonder whether it'd be
safe on floorboards...

TIA :-}

Have you tried simple dilute bleach applied with a hand spray? Works a
treat for cats' pee.

--

Chris

That's the only thing that worked when the cat peed on the carpet in
my Mum's room, luckily the carpet was bleach cleanable.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

The Medway Handyman wrote:
Colin Wilson wrote:
ISTR someone mentioned a product a while ago for removing a urine
smell - around the bog in our new house stinks quite badly, and could
do with something to tame the smell :-}

Can anyone remember what it was perchance ? - I think it was an
"industrial strength" as used for public loos, wonder whether it'd be
safe on floorboards...

Prochem Urine Neutraliser
http://www.prochem.co.uk/deodorisers...sanitizers.htm

"Yellow tinted liquid with fresh fragrance"

Yellow.....?

Smell of urine in carpet Fred UK diy 14 May 21st 07 07:00 PM
Smell of rat urine in attic Dan_Musicant Home Repair 12 June 21st 06 09:52 PM
TY: Where is this Urine smell coming from? Theonyxguy Home Repair 0 December 22nd 05 02:47 PM
Where is this Urine smell coming from? theonyxguy Home Repair 19 June 1st 05 08:48 PM