Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default urine smell / removal

wrote:
On 6 June, 17:03, "The Medway Handyman"
wrote:
Colin Wilson wrote:
ISTR someone mentioned a product a while ago for removing a urine
smell - around the bog in our new house stinks quite badly, and
could do with something to tame the smell :-}

Can anyone remember what it was perchance ? - I think it was an
"industrial strength" as used for public loos, wonder whether it'd
be safe on floorboards...

Prochem Urine
Neutraliserhttp://www.prochem.co.uk/deodorisers,_odour_neutralisers_&_sanitizers...

Look up Janitorial Supplies in YP, most stock it. Around £6 for a
litre,
with which you could deodorise several houses.

I wonder if it works for cats' pee.

IME it does, you might need more than one application though.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk