Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Filling in the hole left by a tumbler drier vent

Hi All,

I need to fill in the hole left by a tumble drier vent, i.e. a
circular hole a few inches across from the interior to the exterior of
the house. I know that you can get expanding foam fillers that would
probably do the trick, however, I was wondering if there was anything
that gives a better cosmetic effect externally?

Thanks,
Colin E.