Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Anyone else done the Screwfix sorting exercise?

I had an email invite from Screwfix to do a product into category sorting
exercise online, with the lure of being entered into a draw for some free
vouchers. So, with nothing better to do for 20 mins I did it.

Stuff like deciding if Hammerrite should be in the Automotive, Decorating or
Ironmongery section, and if a kitchen tap should be with Plumbing or
Kitchens & Bathrooms.

Anyone else done it?

Sorting gravel from soil? N8N Home Repair 22 April 10th 07 11:50 AM
Sorting dip in garage roof andy UK diy 0 October 5th 06 01:55 PM
Sorting out that DRIP at home - from the horse's mouth [email protected] Home Repair 9 July 24th 06 01:06 AM
Sorting discs by weight Dave Hinz Metalworking 13 April 19th 06 05:14 PM
Sorting & storage of Capacitors west Electronics 0 July 28th 05 04:22 PM