Posted to uk.d-i-y
PCPaul PCPaul is offline

Default Anyone else done the Screwfix sorting exercise?

On Thu, 21 May 2009 08:48:13 +0100, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

In article ,
PCPaul wrote:
Automotive can work, but be aware that cellulose paint (normal car
paint) won't stick to it for long - so don't use it to cover up some
rust before a quick spray over.

Cellulose paint hasn't been used on a production car for a very long
time - it was banned for this sort of use years ago on pollution
grounds. You can still get it for repair purposes or DIY use - but very
few places stock it.

Fair enough, but I can still tick that bit of trivia off my list now I've
used it ;-)