Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Cost to replace 25 lightbulbs- Have I being overcharged

Tim S wrote in message

The suit joke isn't a joke, but actually comes from Robertsbridge (which

is
in East Sussex, where I'm fixing the bunglalow). There have been sightings
of a man in a suit[1] on the prowl, apparently spotted nicking something
from an unlocked van.

Hardy surprising since there is a long established Pikey's site in
Robertsbridge.
http://www.ryeandbattleobserver.co.u...site-raided.36
71557.jp

-

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Mark coughed up some electrons that declared:

Tim S wrote in message

The suit joke isn't a joke, but actually comes from Robertsbridge (which

is
in East Sussex, where I'm fixing the bunglalow). There have been
sightings of a man in a suit[1] on the prowl, apparently spotted nicking
something from an unlocked van.

Hardy surprising since there is a long established Pikey's site in
Robertsbridge.

http://www.ryeandbattleobserver.co.u...site-raided.36
71557.jp

Yes, it's the other side of the bypass...

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Tim S wrote in message

The suit joke isn't a joke, but actually comes from Robertsbridge

(which
is
in East Sussex, where I'm fixing the bunglalow). There have been
sightings of a man in a suit[1] on the prowl, apparently spotted

nicking
something from an unlocked van.

Hardy surprising since there is a long established Pikey's site in
Robertsbridge.

http://www.ryeandbattleobserver.co.u...site-raided.36
71557.jp

Yes, it's the other side of the bypass...

What's a bypass between friends.....

-