Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Curtain clip

I live in a flat without double glazing, so my curtains are important
to keep the drafts out. Unfortunately, not all my curtains hang too
well and sometimes they fall open at the bottom. I'm looking for some
kind of double ended clip to hold a pair of curtains together. Can
anybody suggest something?

Peter
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 29 Mar 2009 13:23:54 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

I live in a flat without double glazing, so my curtains are important
to keep the drafts out. Unfortunately, not all my curtains hang too
well and sometimes they fall open at the bottom. I'm looking for some
kind of double ended clip to hold a pair of curtains together. Can
anybody suggest something?

Peter

Probably too late now but an overlapping rail might have been better .
If they are lined then a bulldog clip would do .Just reach behind at
the botttom and attach the clip ..in fact even if they are not lined
that should do as well

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 29 Mar, 22:23, "
wrote:
I live in a flat without double glazing, so my curtains are important
to keep the drafts out. Unfortunately, not all my curtains hang too
well and sometimes they fall open at the bottom. I'm looking for some
kind of double ended clip to hold a pair of curtains together. Can
anybody suggest something?

Peter

Magnets, or 1 magnet and 1 bit of steel, sewn into the edging.

Chris

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Wow - many brilliant suggestions - thank you. I might go with magnets,
just because magnets are cool.

Peter