Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Wall Fixing Spotlight

Can anyone point me towards where I can buy a simple twin spotlight
with switches to fix over my bedhead. The type I am looking for has a
white bar/box about 150mm long with two adjustable spotlights coming
out and two switches on the mounting bar. Plenty of fancy wall spots
in B&Q and Homebase but none with switches.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article
,

http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Products/GLQB10W.html

--

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Merryterry wrote:
Can anyone point me towards where I can buy a simple twin spotlight
with switches to fix over my bedhead. The type I am looking for has a
white bar/box about 150mm long with two adjustable spotlights coming
out and two switches on the mounting bar. Plenty of fancy wall spots
in B&Q and Homebase but none with switches.

I've just bought one in silver from ikea.(Wembley,London branch)

They are new this season but exactly what you said you wanted.
I'm off out now, but if you want me to I'll go and look up the stupid
name they're calling it. it takes e14 bulbs. I got some led bulbs for
mine, which are quite good for reading lights but not good for general
lighting.

dedics
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 28 Mar 2009 12:03:16 -0700 (PDT), Merryterry wrote:

Can anyone point me towards where I can buy a simple twin spotlight
with switches to fix over my bedhead.

I fitted two singles last year with independent dimmer switches. They work fine
- but not much good for reading in bed as they tend to shine in your face unless
pointed at the ceiling.

--
Geo
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Merryterry wrote:
Can anyone point me towards where I can buy a simple twin spotlight
with switches to fix over my bedhead. The type I am looking for has a
white bar/box about 150mm long with two adjustable spotlights coming
out and two switches on the mounting bar. Plenty of fancy wall spots
in B&Q and Homebase but none with switches.

try this one...

http://www.offtop.ru/misi/img/att250385_2736.jpg

NT

Fixing laminate to wall mike[_7_] UK diy 8 June 27th 08 02:20 PM
question about kitchen wall cabinets - fixing to wall benpost UK diy 15 May 15th 08 03:12 PM
fixing lcd tv to wall svmsbb UK diy 3 June 27th 06 10:12 PM
fixing wall plate SoWeezy UK diy 13 June 1st 06 12:26 AM
Fixing a wall plate on a dense concrete block wall Jas Virdee UK diy 5 July 28th 04 09:00 AM