DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Wall Fixing Spotlight (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/274566-wall-fixing-spotlight.html)

Merryterry March 28th 09 07:03 PM

Wall Fixing Spotlight

Can anyone point me towards where I can buy a simple twin spotlight
with switches to fix over my bedhead. The type I am looking for has a
white bar/box about 150mm long with two adjustable spotlights coming
out and two switches on the mounting bar. Plenty of fancy wall spots
in B&Q and Homebase but none with switches.

Dave Plowman (News) March 28th 09 07:16 PM

Wall Fixing Spotlight

In article
,

http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Products/GLQB10W.html

--

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Ian & Hilda Dedic March 29th 09 10:24 AM

Wall Fixing Spotlight

Merryterry wrote:
Can anyone point me towards where I can buy a simple twin spotlight
with switches to fix over my bedhead. The type I am looking for has a
white bar/box about 150mm long with two adjustable spotlights coming
out and two switches on the mounting bar. Plenty of fancy wall spots
in B&Q and Homebase but none with switches.

I've just bought one in silver from ikea.(Wembley,London branch)

They are new this season but exactly what you said you wanted.
I'm off out now, but if you want me to I'll go and look up the stupid
name they're calling it. it takes e14 bulbs. I got some led bulbs for
mine, which are quite good for reading lights but not good for general
lighting.

dedics

Geo[_2_] March 29th 09 05:41 PM

Wall Fixing Spotlight

On Sat, 28 Mar 2009 12:03:16 -0700 (PDT), Merryterry wrote:

Can anyone point me towards where I can buy a simple twin spotlight
with switches to fix over my bedhead.

I fitted two singles last year with independent dimmer switches. They work fine
- but not much good for reading in bed as they tend to shine in your face unless
pointed at the ceiling.

--
Geo

[email protected] March 30th 09 08:45 AM

Wall Fixing Spotlight

Merryterry wrote:
Can anyone point me towards where I can buy a simple twin spotlight
with switches to fix over my bedhead. The type I am looking for has a
white bar/box about 150mm long with two adjustable spotlights coming
out and two switches on the mounting bar. Plenty of fancy wall spots
in B&Q and Homebase but none with switches.

try this one...

http://www.offtop.ru/misi/img/att250385_2736.jpg

NT