Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y
bob bob is offline

Default advice on odd tap problem

Hi all

Just fitted x2 new basin taps in the bathroom. Never done it before but
it was fairly straightforward and the first one, the hot tap, went on
and it worked no problem. Tried the cold tap using the same method but
when it was all connected up the tap runs when it is 'off' and not when
it is 'on'. Could we have done anything wrong or is it a faulty unit? We
double-checked all the connections and I can't really see what we could
have done that would explain it so I'm guessing it is the tap.

Any advice gratefully received.

thanks
Bob