Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Anyone got any glass?

http://www.treehugger.com/files/2008...greenhouse.php
You'd need a lot for this greenhouse.

Would it stand up to the terrible weather we have here?
--
http://www.freedeliveryuk.co.uk
http://www.holidayunder100.co.uk
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 12 Jan, 08:45, mogga wrote:
http://www.treehugger.com/files/2008...ouse-wrapped-i...
You'd need a lot for this greenhouse.

Would it stand up to the terrible weather we have here?
--http://www.freedeliveryuk.co.ukhttp://www.holidayunder100.co.uk

Interesting to know what the UK planners would make of this !

Only the supplier of the framing, etc would answer your question on
the weather tolerance of such a structure, but I do wonder how the
investment could be justified in terms of cost return - but then
quality of life is not a quantifiable commodity so if you can afford
such a thing, go for it.

Rob
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 12 Jan 2009 01:47:07 -0800, robgraham wrote:

On 12 Jan, 08:45, mogga wrote:
http://www.treehugger.com/files/2008...house-wrapped-

i...
You'd need a lot for this greenhouse.

Would it stand up to the terrible weather we have here?
--http://www.freedeliveryuk.co.ukhttp://www.holidayunder100.co.uk

Interesting to know what the UK planners would make of this !

Only the supplier of the framing, etc would answer your question on the
weather tolerance of such a structure, but I do wonder how the
investment could be justified in terms of cost return - but then quality
of life is not a quantifiable commodity so if you can afford such a
thing, go for it.

Whenever I walk past the Winter Gardens in Sheffield, I always think it
would be pretty cool (warm?) to have a house inside such a structure...

--
"Please try to understand, the one you call Messiah is a lie."
[email me at huge {at} huge (dot) org dot uk]
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 12 Jan, 08:45, mogga wrote:
http://www.treehugger.com/files/2008...house-wrapped-

i...
You'd need a lot for this greenhouse.

Would it stand up to the terrible weather we have here?
--http://www.freedeliveryuk.co.ukhttp://www.holidayunder100.co.uk

Interesting to know what the UK planners would make of this !

Only the supplier of the framing, etc would answer your question on the
weather tolerance of such a structure, but I do wonder how the
investment could be justified in terms of cost return - but then quality
of life is not a quantifiable commodity so if you can afford such a
thing, go for it.

Whenever I walk past the Winter Gardens in Sheffield, I always think it
would be pretty cool (warm?) to have a house inside such a structure...

Well worth a visit inside as well as walking past.

Adam

Replacing glass in sliding glass door Godfrey Muganda Home Repair 16 July 26th 16 06:44 PM
Scratched black glass hob (glass stove). [email protected] Home Repair 0 October 9th 05 12:39 PM
K Glass; how can one tell? Alex UK diy 7 September 27th 04 08:02 PM
Glass scrapers [was: Polishing scratches out of glass] Jerry Built UK diy 1 May 17th 04 07:27 PM