Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARWadsworth ARWadsworth is offline

Default Anyone got any glass?

"Huge" wrote in message
On Mon, 12 Jan 2009 01:47:07 -0800, robgraham wrote:

On 12 Jan, 08:45, mogga wrote:
http://www.treehugger.com/files/2008...house-wrapped-

i...
You'd need a lot for this greenhouse.

Would it stand up to the terrible weather we have here?
--http://www.freedeliveryuk.co.ukhttp://www.holidayunder100.co.uk

Interesting to know what the UK planners would make of this !

Only the supplier of the framing, etc would answer your question on the
weather tolerance of such a structure, but I do wonder how the
investment could be justified in terms of cost return - but then quality
of life is not a quantifiable commodity so if you can afford such a
thing, go for it.

Whenever I walk past the Winter Gardens in Sheffield, I always think it
would be pretty cool (warm?) to have a house inside such a structure...

Well worth a visit inside as well as walking past.

Adam