Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Douglas Sey

Default toilet Cistern leak

I have a low level toilet cistern, which has never been any bother until
just the other day. For some strange reason the level within the cistern is
now rising too high and makes an exit out of the overflow pipe, which
unfortunately is leaking from a small joint.
What is likely to be causing the water to be rising about an 2 centimetres
higher than it ever did before. And if I could manage to stem the leak from
this overflow pipe with some tcp tape, should I not worry about the water
level?

Thanks in advance
douglas

toilet cistern overflow Douglas Sey UK diy 5 October 10th 03 03:44 PM
Water cistern PoP UK diy 6 October 3rd 03 11:56 PM
Replacing leaking toilet Jeremy Taylor UK diy 4 September 11th 03 04:51 PM
Seeking syphonic toilet pan John Chapman UK diy 5 August 14th 03 06:59 PM
Slow leak on compression joint - can't access stop cock The Natural Philosopher UK diy 4 July 10th 03 02:34 PM