Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Trying to source bathroom plumbing

I am trying to find some particular bits of plumbing to match other
stuff I already have, and have trawled for hours unsuccessfully. I
*know* one of you will have bought something like this and can suggest
manufacturers and/or mail order (or physical in in the NW of England)
suppliers of them.

All of the items in what I *think* is edwardian style, i.e. cross head
tap/valve handles with the flat blades rather than bulbous ones, tap
stems relatively long (not necessary, but that seems to be the
prevailing style). Bathstore have a range that is just right, Bensham,
but they don't seem to have the items in the range that I want.

- Cross head, deck mounted bath filler valves
I want to have an overflow filler, and have two tap holes in the
bath already (from existing plumbing), so I am looking for 22mm
valves. Bathstore's range has wall-mounted valves, not deck mounted
ones. They have 15mm deck-mounted basin valves, but not bath ones.

- Either a three-control, exposed thermostatic shower valve or a two
control one and a diverter - the on/off and diverter valves for this
might be ceramic single-lever style.

Can anyone help?

Cheers,

Peter