Senior Member

Default 28mm connection - hose connection

I want to connect my two 28mm Magnacleans in series to use them while doing a power flush.

For that I need to go from the male 28mm thread protuding from the Magnaclean cartridge to an about 20 mm plastic braided hose

What kind of adaptor or combination of adaptors can I use?

A jubilee clip on the hose side is clear but what about on the 28mm Magnaclean thread side?

I have looked around but have not found anything.

Thanks,

Antonio

Washer hose connection Jim Home Repair 10 August 9th 07 10:39 AM
28mm connection to cold water cistern nafuk UK diy 1 February 4th 07 06:35 PM
Hose connection question Ed UK diy 35 May 19th 05 04:02 PM
Gas meter connection - 22mm to 28mm sjj UK diy 6 September 14th 04 12:01 PM
Outside hose connection repair Texas Yankee Home Repair 8 August 6th 04 01:39 PM