Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Yorkshire Meet? Any one interested?

If I suggest a pub near J37 of the M1 are there any other posters here who
live in Yorkshire interested in a Yorkshire meet?

Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

The message
from "ARWadworth" contains these words:

If I suggest a pub near J37 of the M1 are there any other posters here who
live in Yorkshire interested in a Yorkshire meet?

Too far south for me.

--
Roger Chapman

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 18 Sep 2008 22:17:43 +0100, Roger wrote:

If I suggest a pub near J37 of the M1 are there any other posters here
who live in Yorkshire interested in a Yorkshire meet?

Too far south for me.

And me.

--
Cheers
Dave.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Micky Savage" wrote in message

"Roger" wrote in message
k...
The message
from "ARWadworth" contains these words:

If I suggest a pub near J37 of the M1 are there any other posters here
who
live in Yorkshire interested in a Yorkshire meet?

Too far south for me.

--
Roger Chapman

And ME,

Regards

mICKY

And me.

Why not the centre of Yorkshire - Leeds?

Mary

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 19 Sep 2008 10:38:59 +0100, Mary Fisher wrote:

If I suggest a pub near J37 of the M1

Too far south for me.

And ME,

And me.

Why not the centre of Yorkshire - Leeds?

Good grief Mary, It's only 30 miles form the center of Leeds to M1 J37.
It's 130 for me... Having said that I do work in Leeds occasionally but I
doubt that a meet date would ever coincide with work.

--
Cheers
Dave.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Dave Liquorice" wrote in message
ll.net...
On Fri, 19 Sep 2008 10:38:59 +0100, Mary Fisher wrote:

If I suggest a pub near J37 of the M1

Too far south for me.

And ME,

And me.

Why not the centre of Yorkshire - Leeds?

Good grief Mary, It's only 30 miles form the center of Leeds to M1 J37.
It's 130 for me... Having said that I do work in Leeds occasionally but I
doubt that a meet date would ever coincide with work.

It was said tongue in cheek:-)

But I thought you were outside the fairest county ...

Mary

Posted to uk.d-i-y

It was said tongue in cheek:-)

But I thought you were outside the fairest county ...

I am, in the middle of Englands Last Wilderness.

--
Cheers
Dave.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 19 Sep 2008 14:06:59 +0100 (BST), "Dave Liquorice"
wrote:

On Fri, 19 Sep 2008 12:51:51 +0100, Mary Fisher wrote:

But I thought you were outside the fairest county ...

I am, in the middle of Englands Last Wilderness.

and the finest bit of England...

--
Frank Erskine
Posted to uk.d-i-y

. net...

"Roger" wrote in message
k...
The message
from "ARWadworth" contains these words:

If I suggest a pub near J37 of the M1 are there any other posters here
who
live in Yorkshire interested in a Yorkshire meet?

Too far south for me.

--
Roger Chapman

And ME,

Regards

mICKY

And me.

Why not the centre of Yorkshire - Leeds?

I would guess York is more central to Yorkshire than Leeds. So suggest
somewhere in Leeds I can travel

Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

ARWadworth wrote:
If I suggest a pub near J37 of the M1 are there any other posters
here who live in Yorkshire interested in a Yorkshire meet?

Is York Shire north of Watford?

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 19 Sep 2008 20:10:16 GMT, The Medway Handyman wrote:

ARWadworth wrote:
If I suggest a pub near J37 of the M1 are there any other posters
here who live in Yorkshire interested in a Yorkshire meet?

Is York Shire north of Watford?

Not as north as Muckle Flugga :-)

Don.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

ARWadworth wrote:
If I suggest a pub near J37 of the M1 are there any other posters
here who live in Yorkshire interested in a Yorkshire meet?

Is York Shire north of Watford?

Not as north as Muckle Flugga :-)

Many a Mickle (Field) maks a Muckle.

Derek

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , The Medway
Handyman writes
ARWadworth wrote:
If I suggest a pub near J37 of the M1 are there any other posters
here who live in Yorkshire interested in a Yorkshire meet?

Is York Shire north of Watford?

I 'kin hope so

--
geoff