Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default M3 x 30mm panhead screws?

On Fri, 5 Sep 2008 20:08:50 UTC, Peter Scott
wrote:

Bob Eager wrote:
OK, inspired by TMH's post...

I've been trying to get some M3 x 30 panhead steel screws (bolts to
some...). I can find 25mm ones, not 30mm. I have some...in a 'selection
box' from RS...but I've used most of them.

Any good suppliers without ruinous postage charges?

eBay is usually a good source for small quantities (screwfix for larger)

How about?
http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/astleycomponents/

Thanks, but nothing there (or at Screwfix). I'm sure I found a good
place once...!

http://www.diybanter.com

Aeroquip fitting for 30mm ID hole? Chris Wilson[_2_] Metalworking 3 June 16th 08 02:06 AM
mystery 30mm cast iron pipe jon UK diy 3 November 8th 06 07:14 PM
Using sheet metal, particle board, or drywall screws in wood, and help finding source for black wood screws John2005 Woodworking 10 June 19th 06 04:35 PM
Sheetmetal screws, chassis screws, fastening idears Proctologically Violated©® Metalworking 3 November 9th 05 06:29 AM
thin (3.5mm) wood for making small (e.g. 30mm) tiles? Chris Nellist UK diy 14 September 8th 03 11:33 AM