Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Dumping the girlfiend

Should I text, email or phone her to tell her it is over.
These options are all from a distance and I should be safe.

Adam
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"ARWadworth" wrote in message
om...
Should I text, email or phone her to tell her it is over.
These options are all from a distance and I should be safe.

Adam

What is she like? Can I have her number????
Brad ;-))

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"ARWadworth" wrote:

Should I text, email or phone her to tell her it is over.
These options are all from a distance and I should be safe.

In this environmentally-conscious age, shouldn't you be recycling her
instead?

Or how about a makeover?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 31 Aug 2008 11:19:11 UTC, "BRAD"
wrote:

"ARWadworth" wrote in message
om...
Should I text, email or phone her to tell her it is over.
These options are all from a distance and I should be safe.

Adam

What is she like? Can I have her number????
Brad ;-))

I expect Adam is dumping her from a distance for a very good reason!

http://www.diybanter.com
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Bruce" wrote in message
"ARWadworth" wrote:

Should I text, email or phone her to tell her it is over.
These options are all from a distance and I should be safe.

In this environmentally-conscious age, shouldn't you be recycling her
instead?

Or how about a makeover?

I wonder if I could get a grant for that??
Brad

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

"ARWadworth" wrote in message
om...
Should I text, email or phone her to tell her it is over. These
options are all from a distance and I should be safe.

Adam

What is she like? Can I have her number???? Brad ;-))

I expect Adam is dumping her from a distance for a very good reason!

W|ell, if you're forewarned at least you can just have a go then have an
escape route prepared ;-)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Bruce" wrote in message
"ARWadworth" wrote:

Should I text, email or phone her to tell her it is over.
These options are all from a distance and I should be safe.

In this environmentally-conscious age, shouldn't you be recycling her
instead?

Is that not what BRAD wanted her number for?

Or how about a makeover?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Heliotrope Smith" wrote in message

"Bruce" wrote in message
"ARWadworth" wrote:

Should I text, email or phone her to tell her it is over.
These options are all from a distance and I should be safe.

In this environmentally-conscious age, shouldn't you be recycling

her
instead?

Is that not what BRAD wanted her number for?

Or how about a makeover?

Times are hard - sell her on eBay

AWEM

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Bruce" wrote in message
"ARWadworth" wrote:

Should I text, email or phone her to tell her it is over.
These options are all from a distance and I should be safe.

In this environmentally-conscious age, shouldn't you be recycling

her
instead?

Is that not what BRAD wanted her number for?
Or how about a makeover?

Times are hard - sell her on eBay

AWEM

If the property market is anything to go by then maybe you should be
considering renting her out? lol

Bob
Posted to uk.d-i-y

om...

wrote:

"ARWadworth" wrote in message
om...
Should I text, email or phone her to tell her it is over. These
options are all from a distance and I should be safe.

Adam

What is she like? Can I have her number???? Brad ;-))

I expect Adam is dumping her from a distance for a very good reason!

W|ell, if you're forewarned at least you can just have a go then have an
escape route prepared ;-)

I have body armour and a fast car !!!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Bruce" wrote in message
"ARWadworth" wrote:

Should I text, email or phone her to tell her it is over.
These options are all from a distance and I should be safe.

In this environmentally-conscious age, shouldn't you be recycling

her
instead?

Is that not what BRAD wanted her number for?

Or how about a makeover?

Times are hard - sell her on eBay

AWEM

"But It Now ".... or "Best Offer" ??
Brad

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Bruce" wrote in message
"ARWadworth" wrote:

Should I text, email or phone her to tell her it is over.
These options are all from a distance and I should be safe.

In this environmentally-conscious age, shouldn't you be recycling

her
instead?
Is that not what BRAD wanted her number for?
Or how about a makeover?

Times are hard - sell her on eBay

AWEM

If the property market is anything to go by then maybe you should be
considering renting her out? lol

Bob

Fully Furnished I hope !!!!
Brad

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 31 Aug, 12:15, "ARWadworth" wrote:
Should I text, email or phone her to tell her it is over.
These options are all from a distance and I should be safe.

Adam

This is the DO IT YOURSELF forum - don't be a wimp - just go and
DIY!!! We're not going to do it for you.

Rob
Posted to uk.d-i-y

ARWadworth wrote:
Should I text, email or phone her to tell her it is over.
These options are all from a distance and I should be safe.

Slip out the back Jack, get a new plan Stan, hop on the bus Gus, drop off
the key Lee, you don't need to be coy Roy.

I'll try & find the other 45 to see if there's one for Adam...

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
ARWadworth wrote:
Should I text, email or phone her to tell her it is over.
These options are all from a distance and I should be safe.

None of these, cheapskate. ;-)

A letter in your best joined up is the correct way. Plenty of space to
invent a good reason. Have a look he-

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2003...9/simonjeffery

Or tell her you're gay. No reflection on her then.

--
He who laughs last, thinks slowest*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"robgraham" wrote in message
On 31 Aug, 12:15, "ARWadworth" wrote:
Should I text, email or phone her to tell her it is over.
These options are all from a distance and I should be safe.

Adam

This is the DO IT YOURSELF forum - don't be a wimp - just go and
DIY!!! We're not going to do it for you.

So answer ther question. Which method should I use?

Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
ARWadworth wrote:
Should I text, email or phone her to tell her it is over.
These options are all from a distance and I should be safe.

None of these, cheapskate. ;-)

A letter in your best joined up is the correct way. Plenty of space to
invent a good reason. Have a look he-

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2003...9/simonjeffery

Or tell her you're gay. No reflection on her then.

What? Having or showing a merry, lively mood, being bright or showy, given
to or abounding in social or other pleasures or being licentious;
dissipated; wanton? How will that help?

:-)

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
ARWadworth wrote:
Should I text, email or phone her to tell her it is over.
These options are all from a distance and I should be safe.

None of these, cheapskate. ;-)

A letter in your best joined up is the correct way. Plenty of space to
invent a good reason. Have a look he-

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2003...9/simonjeffery

I see that Bobbitt is on that list. Thanks

Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

ARWadworth wrote:
Should I text, email or phone her to tell her it is over.
These options are all from a distance and I should be safe.

Adam

Email, attaching the naked pictures of her which you will publish to the
internet if she makes a fuss.

Si

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 31 Aug 2008 15:58:50 +0100, Mungo \"Two Sheds\" Toadfoot wrote:

ARWadworth wrote:
Should I text, email or phone her to tell her it is over. These options
are all from a distance and I should be safe.

Adam

Email, attaching the naked pictures of her which you will publish to the
internet if she makes a fuss.

And just in case she does find you, better send a copy to me as well, for
'safe keeping'.

As long as you're not in them as well, obviously...
Posted to uk.d-i-y

ARWadworth wrote:
"robgraham" wrote in message
On 31 Aug, 12:15, "ARWadworth"
wrote:
Should I text, email or phone her to tell her it is over.
These options are all from a distance and I should be safe.

Adam

This is the DO IT YOURSELF forum - don't be a wimp - just go and
DIY!!! We're not going to do it for you.

So answer ther question. Which method should I use?

As long as it involves an angle-grinder, it'll have the ukdiy seal of
approval

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Aug 31, 9:25*pm, "ARWadworth"
wrote:
So answer ther question. Which method should I use?

Are you looking for serious suggestions? If so, I'd suggest none of
them.

Do it in person - face to face - even if it earns you a slap. That way
you will have given her as much dignity as possible, under the
circumstances. It's more honorable too.

--
Nige Danton
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
ARWadworth wrote:
Should I text, email or phone her to tell her it is over.
These options are all from a distance and I should be safe.

None of these, cheapskate. ;-)

A letter in your best joined up is the correct way. Plenty of space to
invent a good reason. Have a look he-

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2003...9/simonjeffery

=======

14. Robin Cook
Abandoned his wife of nearly 30 years in favour of his secretary at the
prompting of the prime minister's then press secretary, Alastair Campbell.
He phoned Cook at an airport and told him to choose between them there and
then. Cook is now happily married to Gaynor.

=======

Ain't payback a bitch....

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Yes, do it in such a way that you might take some degree of pride from it in
the future - and maybe become a better man for it - rather than the bodgy
cack-handed amateur methods you started off considering.

J^n

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , BRAD
writes
Fully Furnished I hope !!!!
Brad

I'm not gonna ask about the carpets.
--
Clint Sharp
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message
,
robgraham writes
On 31 Aug, 12:15, "ARWadworth" wrote:
Should I text, email or phone her to tell her it is over.
These options are all from a distance and I should be safe.

Adam

This is the DO IT YOURSELF forum - don't be a wimp - just go and
DIY!!! We're not going to do it for you.

It's highly relevant here, once she's dumped he's going to have to DIY.

Rob

--
Clint Sharp
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Steve Walker
writes
So answer ther question. Which method should I use?

As long as it involves an angle-grinder, it'll have the ukdiy seal of
approval

Oooh, can I be the first to mention body filler?

--
Clint Sharp
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Clint Sharp wrote:
In message
,
robgraham writes
On 31 Aug, 12:15, "ARWadworth"
wrote:
Should I text, email or phone her to tell her it is over.
These options are all from a distance and I should be safe.

Adam

This is the DO IT YOURSELF forum - don't be a wimp - just go and
DIY!!! We're not going to do it for you.

It's highly relevant here, once she's dumped he's going to have to
DIY.

Nah. He has a schoolgirl IIRC.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 31 Aug 2008 18:04:37 +0100, Clint Sharp wrote:

In message , BRAD
writes
Fully Furnished I hope !!!!
Brad

I'm not gonna ask about the carpets.

Coia matting?

Don.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

I'm not gonna ask about the carpets.

Still got an intact rug ?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Cerberus . wrote:
On Sun, 31 Aug 2008 18:04:37 +0100, Clint Sharp wrote:

In message , BRAD
writes
Fully Furnished I hope !!!!
Brad

I'm not gonna ask about the carpets.

Coia matting?

Don.

That will bring colour to the cheeks!
Bob
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"The Night Tripper" wrote in message
et...
Yes, do it in such a way that you might take some degree of pride from it
in
the future - and maybe become a better man for it - rather than the bodgy
cack-handed amateur methods you started off considering.

There are plenty of girls out there that "doing the manly thing" is not the
right way to go. Plenty of nutters that you want to be well clear from
before setting them off with news like that! :-)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Cerberus .
writes
On Sun, 31 Aug 2008 18:04:37 +0100, Clint Sharp wrote:

In message , BRAD
writes
Fully Furnished I hope !!!!
Brad

I'm not gonna ask about the carpets.

Coia matting?

Don.

LOL, with 'Welcome' woven into it. Maybe that's why he wants to dump
her.
--
Clint Sharp
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Bob Minchin wrote:
Cerberus . wrote:
On Sun, 31 Aug 2008 18:04:37 +0100, Clint Sharp wrote:

In message , BRAD
writes
Fully Furnished I hope !!!!
Brad

I'm not gonna ask about the carpets.

Coia matting?

Don.

That will bring colour to the cheeks!

Which cheeks :-)

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 31 Aug, 12:15, "ARWadworth" wrote:
Should I text, email or phone her to tell her it is over.
These options are all from a distance and I should be safe.

Adam

No one has noticed that Mr Wadworth is trying to dispose of a
'girl**fiend**'. Does this not make a major difference to the advise
we should be giving him ?

This justifies the 'stake through the heart' and lots of garlic
methinks.

Rob
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"BRAD" wrote:

"Bruce" wrote in message
.. .
"ARWadworth" wrote:

Should I text, email or phone her to tell her it is over.
These options are all from a distance and I should be safe.

In this environmentally-conscious age, shouldn't you be recycling her
instead?

Or how about a makeover?

I wonder if I could get a grant for that??

I'll sponsor you for £1. ;-)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

robgraham wrote:

On 31 Aug, 12:15, "ARWadworth" wrote:
Should I text, email or phone her to tell her it is over.
These options are all from a distance and I should be safe.

Adam

No one has noticed that Mr Wadworth is trying to dispose of a
'girl**fiend**'. Does this not make a major difference to the advise
we should be giving him ?

This justifies the 'stake through the heart' and lots of garlic
methinks.

If he's dumping her, why waste money on a good steak and all that
garlic? A portion of chips, a peck on the cheek and it's tatty-bye!

;-)
Posted to uk.d-i-y

There are plenty of girls out there that "doing the manly thing" is not
the
right way to go. Plenty of nutters that you want to be well clear from
before setting them off with news like that! :-)

I didn't say 'doing the manly thing', you'll notice.

So how is it that a bloke ends up with one of these? Try building in some
pre-buying discrimination about the quality of your accessories ... ;-/

J^n

Posted to uk.d-i-y

ARWadworth wrote:
Should I text, email or phone her to tell her it is over.
These options are all from a distance and I should be safe.

Adam

Got a bit of a surprise when I opened what I thought was this thread and
actually opened a reply to a different thread, but it may still be of some
use:

I don't think I'd try that - you may end up with a bigger hole than you
bargain for - or even two-piece basin!