Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Diamond wheel tile cutter - poor cut edges

I have a diamond wheel tile saw which, no matter what I do damages the
glazed side on the cut edge.
It cuts just fine but the cut edge is always poor on the side that
matters! whether I cut with the glazed side up or down.

Do I need a better diamond wheel, or complete cutter?

Andy.