Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default 1996 Queen Elizabeth Silver Proof coin

A great online shopping for coin collectors. We offer Queen elizabeth
silver proof coin for a great auction discount. Visit Oz free for
more info!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 31 Jul 2008 20:24:46 -0700 (PDT), a particular chimpanzee,
seisei randomly hit the keyboard and produced:

A great online shopping for coin collectors. We offer Queen elizabeth
silver proof coin for a great auction discount. Visit Oz free for
more info!

And there's me thinking she died in 1603.
--
Hugo Nebula
just how far from the pack have you strayed?"
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Hugo Nebula abuse@localhost wrote:
On Thu, 31 Jul 2008 20:24:46 -0700 (PDT), a particular chimpanzee,
seisei randomly hit the keyboard and produced:

A great online shopping for coin collectors. We offer Queen elizabeth
silver proof coin for a great auction discount. Visit Oz free for
more info!

And there's me thinking she died in 1603.

Didn't know you were Scotch. ;-)

--
*When the chips are down, the buffalo is empty*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 03 Aug 2008 12:15:41 +0100, a particular chimpanzee, "Dave
Plowman (News)" randomly hit the keyboard and
produced:

In article ,
Hugo Nebula abuse@localhost wrote:
On Thu, 31 Jul 2008 20:24:46 -0700 (PDT), a particular chimpanzee,
seisei randomly hit the keyboard and produced:

A great online shopping for coin collectors. We offer Queen elizabeth
silver proof coin for a great auction discount. Visit Oz free for
more info!

And there's me thinking she died in 1603.

Didn't know you were Scotch. ;-)

Erm, other way around, surely? The OP may be Scottish, as the current
leach is QE2 of England (&NI), but QE1 of Scotland.