Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default I think its fair.

http://www.sundaymirror.co.uk/news/d...9520-20640579/

Anger as Marks & Spencer charge more for large underwear
By Ruki Sayid 12/07/2008

Busty shoppers were fuming yesterday after
Marks & Spencer upped prices for bigger bras.
The chain slapped £2 more on bra sizes from 30DD to 42G,
saying they needed "more engineering and construction work".
But campaign group Busts 4 Justice blasted the surcharge
as "an affront to our fronts".
Dubbing it a "mammary tax", founder Beckie Williams, 25,
of Brighton, said: "They don't apply this policy to other
clothes that use more material.
"If you don't charge a size 20 woman more for trousers,
why should you have to pay more for an E cup?"
M&S said: "There are 30 different components in a bra.
The extra charge is more to do with the engineering than material."
It added the move was "standard practice". But John Lewis and
Asda said they charged the same price for different sizes.
---------------------
I think its fair. I'm sure that owners of the more fullsome cup often
benefit
from lower quotes from tradesmen.

True or Flase?

Arthur

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2008-07-13 14:14:54 +0100, "Arthur2" said:

[...]

There was a detailed article on the BBC News web site.

I found the referenced article to the Norfolk teenager who found a bat
in hers somewhat interesting as well

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/norfolk/7496923.stm

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Andy Hall" wrote in message news:487a042f@qaanaaq...
On 2008-07-13 14:14:54 +0100, "Arthur2" said:

[...]

In my experience the more expensive womens underwear costs to buy the less
of it there is to see or undress. The bootlaces on my DeWalt boots could
cover more than a birds knickers. And the laces do not cost £30.

Adam