Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Cavity walls to fill or not to fill... below a flat roof.

My mother has just had an offer of getting her cavity walls filled for
free. She has a flat roof on her house, is there a danger of the
soffit ventilation getting filled up by this process?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

I have also just realised that there is no soffit ventilation, but
there are air bricks in the cavity wall.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Housemartin" wrote in message
I have also just realised that there is no soffit ventilation, but
there are air bricks in the cavity wall.

There are no problems with air bricks. The installers know what they're
doing. We had ours done twenty or more years ago (paying for it) and have
been very pleased.

Mary