Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default DeWalt Mitre Saw Stuck

Is anyone aware of why my dw700 mitre saw has completely stuck? so no
push or pull action as it's stuck tight - or how I go about fixing
it?

thanks in advance
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"NoManKey" wrote in message
Is anyone aware of why my dw700 mitre saw has completely stuck? so no
push or pull action as it's stuck tight - or how I go about fixing
it?

thanks in advance

Someone tightend the travel stop? it its used for to secure the saw from
sliding whilst transporting.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"NoManKey" wrote in message
Is anyone aware of why my dw700 mitre saw has completely stuck? so no
push or pull action as it's stuck tight - or how I go about fixing
it?

thanks in advance

This is what I'm on about..might be wrong?the locking nut.

http://tinyurl.com/6a57jd

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"George" wrote in message
om...

"NoManKey" wrote in message
Is anyone aware of why my dw700 mitre saw has completely stuck? so no
push or pull action as it's stuck tight - or how I go about fixing
it?

thanks in advance

This is what I'm on about..might be wrong?the locking nut.

http://tinyurl.com/6a57jd

oops! it pays to give the nut number. ;-)

Part 115 locking nut.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

ISTR the blade guard retraction handle (the one on the front you grip)
also unhooks the slide - is that ok?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 30 Jun, 22:52, "George" wrote:
"George" wrote in message

om...

"NoManKey" wrote in message
Is anyone aware of why my dw700 mitre saw has completely stuck? so no
push or pull action as it's stuck tight - or how I go about fixing
it?

thanks in advance

This is what I'm on about..might be wrong?the locking nut.

http://tinyurl.com/6a57jd

oops! it pays to give the nut number. ;-)

Part 115 locking nut.

That parts list is great but I can't actually find that part !!!
However, the locking pin (49) is not screwed in which usually stops
the travel
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 30 Jun, 23:03, " wrote:
ISTR the blade guard retraction handle (the one on the front you grip)
also unhooks the slide - is that ok?

I didn't realise that either. Tried it again though. Moves maybe 2mm