Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default For the Medway Hanyman

Dave,

I found this on another forum and couldn't resist sharing it with you.

A new DeWalt tool that's would serve you well when dealing with those that
disagree with you.

http://i31.tinypic.com/15yxlj5.jpg

Use it wisely and sparingly - as its first use could have you practising
your business away from your home area for a while (around 15 years
possibly) and with a very limited clientele.

Tanner-'op

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 31 May 2008 16:15:02 GMT, ARWadworth wrote:

"Tanner-'op" wrote in message
Dave,

I found this on another forum and couldn't resist sharing it with you.

A new DeWalt tool that's would serve you well when dealing with those that
disagree with you.

http://i31.tinypic.com/15yxlj5.jpg

Use it wisely and sparingly - as its first use could have you practising
your business away from your home area for a while (around 15 years
possibly) and with a very limited clientele.

Tanner-'op

I want one.

Adam

"'Er indoors" wants one in pink.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Tanner-'op" wrote in message
Dave,

I found this on another forum and couldn't resist sharing it with you.

A new DeWalt tool that's would serve you well when dealing with those
that
disagree with you.

http://i31.tinypic.com/15yxlj5.jpg

Use it wisely and sparingly - as its first use could have you practising
your business away from your home area for a while (around 15 years
possibly) and with a very limited clientele.

Tanner-'op

I want one.

Adam

"'Er indoors" wants one in pink.

They do those as well ...

http://tinyurl.com/3j6q95

don't know if they do a matching handbag tho'

Icky

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Tanner-'op wrote:
Dave,

I found this on another forum and couldn't resist sharing it with you.

A new DeWalt tool that's would serve you well when dealing with those
that disagree with you.

http://i31.tinypic.com/15yxlj5.jpg

Use it wisely and sparingly - as its first use could have you
practising your business away from your home area for a while (around
15 years possibly) and with a very limited clientele.

I reckon the new Makita AK47 will be better, I have one on order.

What was your address again?

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

The Medway Handyman wrote:
Tanner-'op wrote:
Dave,

I found this on another forum and couldn't resist sharing it with
you. A new DeWalt tool that's would serve you well when dealing with
those
that disagree with you.

http://i31.tinypic.com/15yxlj5.jpg

Use it wisely and sparingly - as its first use could have you
practising your business away from your home area for a while (around
15 years possibly) and with a very limited clientele.

I reckon the new Makita AK47 will be better, I have one on order.

What was your address again?

Ah Dave,

And I thought you had 'binned' me! I'll pass on giving you my address,
there are too may 'spam bots' here to harvest it. ;-)

Besides, over the years, my skin has become as tough as Chobham armour and
therefore impervious to the DeWalt tool I posted 'or' your preferred AK47 -
you could possibly try some depleted uranium AP shells, but that could be a
bit adventurous for a DIY group to give advice on manufacturing (although
somebody will probably be an expert on the things). LOL

Tanner-'op

Posted to uk.d-i-y

ARWadworth wrote:
"Tanner-'op" wrote in message
Dave,

I found this on another forum and couldn't resist sharing it with
you. A new DeWalt tool that's would serve you well when dealing with
those that disagree with you.

http://i31.tinypic.com/15yxlj5.jpg

Use it wisely and sparingly - as its first use could have you
practising your business away from your home area for a while
(around 15 years possibly) and with a very limited clientele.

Tanner-'op

I want one.

I'm waiting for the 18v version.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 1 Jun 2008 16:27:54 +0100, Steve Walker wrote:

I'm waiting for the 18v version.

You trade off rpm though instead of over 800 you only get 500.

--
Cheers
Dave.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Tanner-'op wrote:
The Medway Handyman wrote:
Tanner-'op wrote:
[...]

Is it just me, or is this bloke weird?

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
The Medway Handyman wrote:
Besides, over the years, my skin has become as tough as Chobham
armour and therefore impervious to the DeWalt tool I posted 'or' your
preferred AK47 - you could possibly try some depleted uranium AP
shells, but that could be a bit adventurous for a DIY group to give
advice on manufacturing (although somebody will probably be an expert
on the things). LOL
Tanner-'op

Is it just me, or is this bloke weird?

It's taken you long enough. ;-)

--
*Friends help you move. Real friends help you move bodies.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

PING - The Medway Handyman TrailRat UK diy 0 September 17th 07 06:01 PM
Medway Arthur UK diy 52 May 3rd 07 08:26 AM
HanyMan software Tons of repair Info. Scott Home Repair 2 April 8th 07 12:59 AM
Att Medway Handyman Steve Walker UK diy 1 March 26th 07 11:55 PM
Medway Handy Van The Medway Handyman UK diy 31 February 13th 07 11:00 PM