Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Opening a Hilti TE 25

How do you open one up for cleaning of dust? I only managed to remove
the handle portion, chuck, bottom cover ( that exposes the brushes).

theres four screws ( two on each sides that holds the armature to the
upper body. I cant remove it despite loosening the 4 screws. What else
need to be done?

This drill is very used and theres lots of dust inside.

thanks
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Wayne pretended :
This drill is very used and theres lots of dust inside.

Airline to blow it out?

--
Regards,
Harry (M1BYT) (L)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Wayne" wrote in message
How do you open one up for cleaning of dust? I only managed to remove
the handle portion, chuck, bottom cover ( that exposes the brushes).

theres four screws ( two on each sides that holds the armature to the
upper body. I cant remove it despite loosening the 4 screws. What else
need to be done?

This drill is very used and theres lots of dust inside.

thanks

Drop it into a hilti centre for a service, you should have it back in 3
days.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

I cant send to hilti as the warranty is over and even so, not sure
they would clean the very fine concrete dust from the air vents and
slots. its deposited inside very finely like flour.its working fine.

Any idea how much hours of use for a pair of carbon brushes for this
drill?

thanks

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Wayne" wrote in message
I cant send to hilti as the warranty is over and even so, not sure
they would clean the very fine concrete dust from the air vents and
slots. its deposited inside very finely like flour.its working fine.

Any idea how much hours of use for a pair of carbon brushes for this
drill?

thanks

If you drop it in, you will get a virtually new drill back, they are spot on
for servicing and it does not need to be under warranty.

Hit it with a Hilti Tim UK diy 7 February 23rd 13 10:01 PM
FA hilti anchors and cement William Noble Metalworking 5 January 4th 08 08:47 AM
Hilti DS HS 80 gas saw ** Frank ** Home Repair 0 May 18th 07 04:50 PM
Hilti TE72 brushes Grunff UK diy 17 October 18th 05 01:24 PM
Hilti TE6A Knothead Metalworking 3 January 16th 04 07:15 AM