Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default FA hilti anchors and cement

I'm kinda surprised no one has found these yet - for you guys who are
building shops or need to tie tools to concrete flooring, these could be
pretty handy
HILTI HAS 3/8 anchors & HEA adhesive cartriges

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

fOn 2008-01-01, William Noble wrote:
I'm kinda surprised no one has found these yet - for you guys who are
building shops or need to tie tools to concrete flooring, these could be
pretty handy
HILTI HAS 3/8 anchors & HEA adhesive cartriges

I am going to put a hilti diamondcore drill on ebay in 2-3 days...
Model DD130

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 01 Jan 2008 08:34:06 -0600, Ignoramus8643
wrote:

fOn 2008-01-01, William Noble wrote:
I'm kinda surprised no one has found these yet - for you guys who are
building shops or need to tie tools to concrete flooring, these could be
pretty handy
HILTI HAS 3/8 anchors & HEA adhesive cartriges

I am going to put a hilti diamondcore drill on ebay in 2-3 days...
Model DD130

Im currently on a search for spline drive drill bits for an elderly
Milwaukee roto-hammer I picked up in poor shape and rebuilt last week.

Ebay prices are ok..but the shipping...****....

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
SNIP IGGY

Im currently on a search for spline drive drill bits for an elderly
Milwaukee roto-hammer I picked up in poor shape and rebuilt last week.

Ebay prices are ok..but the shipping...****....

Gunner

I have the same tool. I find all the bits I need for $1 to $10 at the local flea markets (Stockton,
CA). Have to stop myself from buying them at times (packrat instinct).....Paul

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 1 Jan 2008 21:47:12 -0800, "catguy"
wrote:

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
.. .
SNIP IGGY

Im currently on a search for spline drive drill bits for an elderly
Milwaukee roto-hammer I picked up in poor shape and rebuilt last week.

Ebay prices are ok..but the shipping...****....

Gunner

I have the same tool. I find all the bits I need for $1 to $10 at the local flea markets (Stockton,
CA). Have to stop myself from buying them at times (packrat instinct).....Paul

How much to send me an assortment, to the Bakersfield area?

Gunner

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
. ..
SNIP IGGY
Im currently on a search for spline drive drill bits for an elderly
Milwaukee roto-hammer I picked up in poor shape and rebuilt last week.

Ebay prices are ok..but the shipping...****....

Gunner

I have the same tool. I find all the bits I need for $1 to $10 at the local flea markets
(Stockton,
CA). Have to stop myself from buying them at times (packrat instinct).....Paul

How much to send me an assortment, to the Bakersfield area?

Gunner

Give me an idea of what sizes you want. Postage is not bad, $10 for 10lbs. I go to the local swap
meets 1-3 times weekly. This weekend doesn't look good though. Storming pretty good outside right
now and expected to continue though the weekend. Remove S-P-A-M-B-L-O-C-K to email........Paul

Hit it with a Hilti Tim UK diy 7 February 23rd 13 10:01 PM
Hilti DS HS 80 gas saw ** Frank ** Home Repair 0 May 18th 07 04:50 PM
Hilti tool -Rave [email protected] Metalworking 6 May 21st 06 03:08 AM
Hilti tool -Rave [email protected] Woodworking 0 May 17th 06 04:49 PM
Hilti TE6A Knothead Metalworking 3 January 16th 04 07:15 AM