Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Questions

(A) What's the best power tool to cut paving slabs and rusted metal bolts?

(B) What product should I use to fill dents in car bodywork?

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

(A) What's the best power tool to cut paving slabs and rusted metal bolts?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thermic_lance

Seriously though, do you mean both at the same time? A disc cutter or
angle grinder - though for optimum cutting, use different discs.

(B) What product should I use to fill dents in car bodywork?

Proper dents or just dings - and is it a valuable car or not? The way
these dent removal companies can smooth out dings is quite impressive.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in message
(A) What's the best power tool to cut paving slabs and rusted metal bolts?

Hammer and chisel.

(B) What product should I use to fill dents in car bodywork?

Some stretchers and hammers and a bit of lead.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , The Medway
Handyman writes
(A) What's the best power tool to cut paving slabs and rusted metal bolts?

anything else other than an ...

angle grinder

(B) What product should I use to fill dents in car bodywork?

angle grinder

--
geoff

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Paul Matthews wrote:
The Medway Handyman wrote:

(A) What's the best power tool to cut paving slabs and rusted metal bolts?

(B) What product should I use to fill dents in car bodywork?

Am I the only one to wonder if the two are related?

No, I tried as well. All I could imagine was some preparatory work to do
a bank robbery and make some repairs to the getaway vehicle afterwards...

The Medway Highwayman ?

--
Adrian C
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"geoff" wrote in message
In message , The Medway
Handyman writes
(A) What's the best power tool to cut paving slabs and rusted metal bolts?

anything else other than an ...

angle grinder

(B) What product should I use to fill dents in car bodywork?

angle grinder

You've been lurking in UKRM again Geoff.... LoL !!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , RW
writes

"geoff" wrote in message
In message , The Medway
Handyman writes
(A) What's the best power tool to cut paving slabs and rusted metal bolts?

anything else other than an ...

angle grinder

(B) What product should I use to fill dents in car bodywork?

angle grinder

You've been lurking in UKRM again Geoff.... LoL !!

Hardly lurking, just quietish

--
geoff