Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Lardy ******* - Huge

Huge wrote:

The Medway Handyman wrote:

If you mean Body Mass Index its a totally discredited system.

Do you really want to be killfiled?

Why? Because I have an opinion thats different to yours?

No, because you're an idiot.

Do some research.

Hint: One of us has a degree in biochemistry. Further hint: It isn't
you.

BMI dates from the early 1800's and takes no account of proportions
of fat, muscle, bone, cartilage, water weight etc. In other words
it doesn't work for individuals.

If you're sufficiently dumb that you fail to take things like that
into account when discussing BMI, then more fool you. For the general
population BMI is perfectly reasonable measure. It certainly isn't
"totally discredited".

OK smartass, since you are the font of all knowledge, enlighten me.

I am 1.87m tall and weigh 107 kg. Now what does that tell you, with your
alleged degree in biochemistry about me?

I assume that you don't have a credible answer? So much for your alleged
degree.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

The Medway Handyman wrote:
Huge wrote:

The Medway Handyman wrote:

[...]

It tell me hes a self absorbed egotists.

I don't know what weight I am at all.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 13 Mar 2008 00:23:52 GMT, The Medway Handyman wrote:

Huge wrote:

The Medway Handyman wrote:

[...]

I suspect there's some poor attributing and snipping to get to this point,
BICBW.

--
the dot wanderer at tesco dot net

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2008-03-13, The Natural Philosopher wrote:
The Medway Handyman wrote:
Huge wrote:
The Medway Handyman wrote:

[...]

I have killfiled you. The very fact that you ask the question
demonstrates that you do not understand.

Your posturing on this and other matters tells me that you're an obese
smoker with high cholesterol and a penchant for swimming in Egypt.

==================================
It suggests that he's an obese smoker with high cholesterol and a
penchant for swimming in Egypt who's quite satisfied with his lot and
doesn't want nanny.????? telling him how to change it.

Cic.

--
===================================
Using Ubuntu Linux

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2008-03-13, The Natural Philosopher wrote:
The Medway Handyman wrote:
Huge wrote:
The Medway Handyman wrote:

[...]

"swimming in Egypt" WTF does that mean? Anyone else know?

Shame you won't read this cos I have a confession to make. I lied. I'm not
1.87m tall and I don't weigh 107kg.

That would be Arnold Schwarzenegger in 1975 when he won the Mr Olympia title
for the 5th time. The fat *******.

Still, with a BMI of 30.5 he must be obese, Huge said so and he has a degree
in biochemistry.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in message
m...

Shame you won't read this cos I have a confession to make. I lied. I'm
not 1.87m tall and I don't weigh 107kg.

That would be Arnold Schwarzenegger in 1975 when he won the Mr Olympia
title for the 5th time. The fat *******.

Still, with a BMI of 30.5 he must be obese, Huge said so and he has a
degree in biochemistry.

Which bit of "For the general population" don't you understand? Or are you
claiming he's entirely normal - which whould make him a somewhat surprising
winner of a bodybuilding contest, since such a competition by its very
nature is designed to find extraordinary people.

Or have you just got a problem with people knowing more about a subject than
you?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

The Medway Handyman wrote:

"swimming in Egypt" WTF does that mean? Anyone else know?

In denial.
--
Selah
Posted to uk.d-i-y

The Medway Handyman wrote:
Huge wrote:

The Medway Handyman wrote:

If you mean Body Mass Index its a totally discredited system.

Do you really want to be killfiled?

Why? Because I have an opinion thats different to yours?

No, because you're an idiot.

For God's Sake, Won't Somebody Think Of The Tools....... ?