Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Urinal

Mark wrote:
"The Medway Handyman" wrote in
message k...
Andrew Gabriel wrote:
In article ,
"Heliotrope Smith" writes:

I was in a pub in Southampton the other day, bloke there said he
knew where he could get cheap urinals...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/h...re/6234445.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/h...re/6245861.stm

OK, who is going to come up with the toilet stolen from police
station gag?

Not the 'police have nothing to go on' ?

That would be the one :-)

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

geoff wrote:
In message , Mark
writes

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in
message k...
Andrew Gabriel wrote:
In article ,
"Heliotrope Smith" writes:

I was in a pub in Southampton the other day, bloke there said he
knew where he could get cheap urinals...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/h...re/6234445.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/h...re/6245861.stm

OK, who is going to come up with the toilet stolen from police
station gag?

Not the 'police have nothing to go on' ?

but they might be looking into it

I thought that was " a hole has appeared in the road".

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

geoff wrote in message
In message
Anyone know where I might find a urinal for installation at home.

i saw some at gentoworks.co.uk but not much I fancy

I didn't realise finding the right pee pot was so hard.

Budget of £300 + whatever plumber would charge to fit

How cool I get rid of the down stairs toilet and get a urinal, I'll

drink
loads of beer just to tinkle of 30 mins

The novelty might wear off nah not likely

Ah you need a She-Pee one
http://www.topfoto.co.uk/gallery/Gla...es/ppage44.htm
or
http://tinyurl.com/224vq2

I was looking for something quite different and come! across this,

honest

-

lol.

Can't help wondering if there's a design flaw -- she'd be
stuffed without those 10" heels on. Looks like a "designed
by men" issue...

Wasn't someone selling disposable paper tubes for wimmin to stand up and
**** a few years ago ?

Well if you are interested in the mechanics of the earlier design
http://blogs.guardian.co.uk/festival..._at_glastonbur
y_the_she.html

-

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Mark wrote:
geoff wrote in message
[...]

The SheWee has to be the greatest product name ever :-)

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

The message
from "James" contains these words:

I hate lifting the seat up which is a pain when living with 4
woman/teens+wife

You might well find the younger females using the urinal -- American
females frequently do in universities etc.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

The message
from geoff contains these words:

Wasn't someone selling disposable paper tubes for wimmin to stand up and
**** a few years ago ?

Several companies still do.

I remember stewarding at a Dexys Midnight Runners concert in Kilburn
years ago

I went for a **** and two "ladies" walked into the gents and one kept
guard while the other dropped her knickers turned around and relieved
herself against the porcelain.

Backwards???????????
Posted to uk.d-i-y

The message
from Andy Champ contains these words:

Mark wrote:

Ah you need a She-Pee one
http://www.topfoto.co.uk/gallery/Gla...es/ppage44.htm
or
http://tinyurl.com/224vq2

I was looking for something quite different and come! across this, honest

-

Some kind of joke. Note the icons moulded into it at shoulder height.

Actually, the urinals were for real
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Mark wrote:

Ah you need a She-Pee one
http://www.topfoto.co.uk/gallery/Gla...es/ppage44.htm
or
http://tinyurl.com/224vq2

I was looking for something quite different and come! across this, honest

-

Some kind of joke. Note the icons moulded into it at shoulder height.

Actually, the urinals were for real

I'm sure they were, but the icons are not 'female'.
http://www.diybanter.com
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Mark wrote:

Ah you need a She-Pee one
http://www.topfoto.co.uk/gallery/Gla...es/ppage44.htm
or
http://tinyurl.com/224vq2

I was looking for something quite different and come! across this,
honest

-

Some kind of joke. Note the icons moulded into it at shoulder height.

Actually, the urinals were for real

I'm sure they were, but the icons are not 'female'.

And they are they not "girly pink" as the caption says.

Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 7 Jan 2008 21:14:52 GMT, Appin wrote:

The message
from "James" contains these words:

I hate lifting the seat up which is a pain when living with 4
woman/teens+wife

You might well find the younger females using the urinal -- American
females frequently do in universities etc.

It shouldn't be allowed.

DG

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Appin wrote:

German males are not normally permitted to urinate in domestic toilets
from a standing position :-(

Have you seen the shape of German toilets?

Andy
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Appin
writes
The message
from "James" contains these words:

I hate lifting the seat up which is a pain when living with 4
woman/teens+wife

You might well find the younger females using the urinal -- American
females frequently do in universities etc.

And apparently, krauts now sit to ****

.... prolly because they are too drunk to stand up

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Appin
writes
The message
from geoff contains these words:

Wasn't someone selling disposable paper tubes for wimmin to stand up and
**** a few years ago ?

Several companies still do.

I remember stewarding at a Dexys Midnight Runners concert in Kilburn
years ago

I went for a **** and two "ladies" walked into the gents and one kept
guard while the other dropped her knickers turned around and relieved
herself against the porcelain.

Backwards???????????

yes

Enough info, I hope

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Appin wrote:

German males are not normally permitted to urinate in domestic toilets
from a standing position :-(

Have you seen the shape of German toilets?

Yes, of course I have.

Designed so that solid matter, deposited from a seated position, lands
on a shelf which takes up the rear part of the pan. This is
deliberate, as it was traditionally considered appropriate to examine
that which had come out of one before it was flushed away. Or perhaps
flushed away, depending on the consistency of the said deposit and the
power of the flush intended to flush it towards the front of the pan and
tence to the sewer. Accordingly urine directed from a standing
position has a tendency to splatter here and there.

However the "nicht im stehen Pinkeln" command probably owes rather more
to the middle-aged, moustache-wearing German "Hausfrau" than to the
nuances of German toilet design.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

The message
from geoff contains these words:

I remember stewarding at a Dexys Midnight Runners concert in Kilburn
years ago

I went for a **** and two "ladies" walked into the gents and one kept
guard while the other dropped her knickers turned around and relieved
herself against the porcelain.

Backwards???????????

yes

Enough info, I hope

--
geoff

Rather puzzling, actually. American females go forwards. We trust that
the stream landed somewehere other than on her feet.

Unless, of course, your English female urinal-users were depositing
something other than urine

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Appin
writes
The message
from geoff contains these words:

I remember stewarding at a Dexys Midnight Runners concert in Kilburn
years ago

I went for a **** and two "ladies" walked into the gents and one kept
guard while the other dropped her knickers turned around and relieved
herself against the porcelain.

Backwards???????????

yes

Enough info, I hope

--
geoff

Rather puzzling, actually. American females go forwards. We trust that
the stream landed somewehere other than on her feet.

Unless, of course, your English female urinal-users were depositing
something other than urine

Kilburn isn't English ...

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Appin wrote:

German males are not normally permitted to urinate in domestic toilets
from a standing position :-(

Have you seen the shape of German toilets?

Yes, of course I have.

Designed so that solid matter, deposited from a seated position, lands
on a shelf which takes up the rear part of the pan. This is
deliberate, as it was traditionally considered appropriate to examine
that which had come out of one before it was flushed away.

Specifically tapeworms IIRC

However the "nicht im stehen Pinkeln" command probably owes rather more
to the middle-aged, moustache-wearing German "Hausfrau" than to the
nuances of German toilet design.

I have a copy of the DIN standard somewhere ...

don't ask - Airbus

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

geoff wrote:
In message , Appin
writes
The message
from geoff contains these words:

I remember stewarding at a Dexys Midnight Runners concert in
Kilburn years ago

I went for a **** and two "ladies" walked into the gents and one
kept guard while the other dropped her knickers turned around and
relieved herself against the porcelain.

Backwards???????????

yes

Enough info, I hope

--
geoff

Rather puzzling, actually. American females go forwards. We trust
that the stream landed somewehere other than on her feet.

Unless, of course, your English female urinal-users were depositing
something other than urine

Kilburn isn't English ...

Don't you mean County Kilburn?

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , The
Medway Handyman writes
geoff wrote:
[...]

Egg sack tlee

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

The message
from geoff contains these words:

Rather puzzling, actually. American females go forwards. We trust that
the stream landed somewehere other than on her feet.

Unless, of course, your English female urinal-users were depositing
something other than urine

Kilburn isn't English ...

Kilburn is, albeit many of the denizens thereof may have Irish origins.

That does not explain what exactly the said females were doing or how
they were achieving it, bearing in mind that the probability is that
they are not significantly different anatomically from American females.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

now wash your hands wrote:

Why? What can you do in a toilet that you can't do in a urinal?

****?

Pete
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Pete Verdon
d writes
now wash your hands wrote:

Why? What can you do in a toilet that you can't do in a urinal?

****?

Obviously never been to Glastonbury Festival then.

--
Si
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2008-01-11 07:33:04 +0000, Si $3o&m said:

In message , Pete Verdon
d writes
now wash your hands wrote:

Why? What can you do in a toilet that you can't do in a urinal?

****?

Obviously never been to Glastonbury Festival then.

Oh they don't, do they?

Has the napalm supply been trucked in?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2008-01-11 07:33:04 +0000, Si $3o&m said:

In message , Pete Verdon
d writes
now wash your hands wrote:

Why? What can you do in a toilet that you can't do in a urinal?

****?

Obviously never been to Glastonbury Festival then.

Oh they don't, do they?

Has the napalm supply been trucked in?

When I was last there there WERE no toilets..

It was the Isle of Wight festival when I went of back to nature pseudo
bunny huggers.

WEe arived early and camped in te cortnert of a field, by a nice wood
thicket.

When we left, it had been stripped of most of the trees for firewood,
and was knee deep in ****.

Town folk should stay in the towns.