Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default fat man stuck in my chimney

Theres a fat man stuck halfway down my chimney
and a terrible rattling on my roof
and broken slates are falling off it
what do you suggest?

george

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote in message
Theres a fat man stuck halfway down my chimney
and a terrible rattling on my roof
and broken slates are falling off it
what do you suggest?

george

Scouser with a six pack?

Arthur

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message
,
" writes
Theres a fat man stuck halfway down my chimney
and a terrible rattling on my roof
and broken slates are falling off it
what do you suggest?

mince pies and sherry

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Theres a fat man stuck halfway down my chimney
and a terrible rattling on my roof
and broken slates are falling off it
what do you suggest?

Light a fire under him - before long, the wicking action of his
clothing will have him looking like a "spontaneous combustion" victim.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote in message
Theres a fat man stuck halfway down my chimney
and a terrible rattling on my roof
and broken slates are falling off it
what do you suggest?

Buy a more modern house. They have tiles on them now not slates and they
don't break so easily.
--
Dave Baker
Puma Race Engines

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2007-12-24 22:28:23 +0000, "
said:

Theres a fat man stuck halfway down my chimney
and a terrible rattling on my roof
and broken slates are falling off it
what do you suggest?

george

So *that's* what John Prescott is doing for a living these days.....

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote in message
Theres a fat man stuck halfway down my chimney
and a terrible rattling on my roof
and broken slates are falling off it
what do you suggest?

george

Put the video on xtube

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 24 Dec 2007 23:10:44 GMT, geoff wrote:

what do you suggest?

mince pies and sherry

Boring. I'm afraid it might have been the home made cider top and
chocolate loaf that has given problems further on. He did leave a very
apprciative note and the reindeer liked the banana.

--
Cheers
Dave. pam is missing e-mail

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 24 Dec 2007 14:28:23 -0800 (PST)
" wrote:

Theres a fat man stuck halfway down my chimney
and a terrible rattling on my roof
and broken slates are falling off it
what do you suggest?

george

Reindeer steak for lunch?
R.

wiring chimney style cooker hood:power socket inside chimney [email protected] UK diy 9 December 18th 06 07:19 PM
Brick Chimney Peak Fell Inside Chimney During Heavy Rain/ Lightning Storm Mike Home Repair 8 June 27th 06 11:16 PM
Stuck SDS Bit Steve Lowe UK diy 1 January 23rd 05 04:57 PM
please help...I am stuck! Apkesh Home Repair 8 April 29th 04 01:52 PM
Stuck CD Dan Dunphy Electronics Repair 2 April 6th 04 03:38 AM