Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default TV recpetion - analogue

Sorry if this is an inappropriate group for my posting, but I know there are
some very knowledgeable people out there.

I have an 8" LCD Evesham TV (analogue signal), which I watch at my desk
whilst working on my computer. The TV works fine with a small set-top
aerial (normally blu-tacked to the top of one of my printers!). However,
when I want to watch channel 4, I have to move the aerial down by about one
foot so I can achieve decent reception - all other channels are fine. Why
should this be? It doesn't really worry me (except when I want to watch
Countdown) but is there a technical explanation for this? The TV on the
ground floor of my house.

Terry D.

Mini PLC with analogue input [email protected] UK diy 16 October 4th 06 06:30 PM
KLH (APEX) KT2006 TV With Weird Recpetion Problem [email protected] Electronics Repair 4 May 9th 06 05:23 AM
Reccomendation for small analogue multimeter [email protected] UK diy 8 November 26th 05 10:21 AM
Old Sky analogue system. Bin it? Dark Angel UK diy 12 July 21st 05 11:55 AM
Reverse an analogue waveform? [email protected] Electronics 6 December 5th 03 11:49 AM