Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to free.uk.diy.home,uk.d-i-y

Default How deep should sewage pipes be?

I'm just in the process of buying a house and I noticed that the
sewage "pit" in the back yard is only about six inches deep, so the
top of the pipes are only about two inches under the surface. I know
that pipes are usually much deeper than this but I wondered if there
is any problem with the pipes being at such a shallow depth? Has
anyone else seen pipes at this depth? I'm going to phone the BCO on
monday but thought I might get some info before I do, so that I know a
little more first.

How deep to bury oil pipes? NickW UK diy 14 September 25th 17 08:53 AM
Pumped sewage Andrew Mawson UK diy 12 February 13th 07 02:05 PM
The smell of sewage Suzie-Q Home Repair 10 August 28th 05 08:20 PM
Freezing Pipes or Pipes frozen could the Instant Hot Water Recirculator from RedyTemp work [email protected] Home Repair 1 January 11th 04 12:18 PM
footings and sewage pipes The Natural Philosopher UK diy 0 July 17th 03 10:28 AM