Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
David

Default Workbench recommendations please

Yes, after 25-odd years of a trusty B&D Workmate I've finally got the
space and opportunity to get myself a 'proper' workbench.
Multipurpose D-I-Y but primarily for woodwork I hope. Can anybody
recommend an off-the-shelf one which won't break the bank? I almost
hesitate to ask, but has anyone got the 'Ferm'-branded one from
Screwfix (ref 18684) at 82 quid?

Should I be making my own? Is there any second-hand market for
benches (I never see them advertised anywhere).

Thanks
David