Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default How not to use a nail gun.

http://preview.tinyurl.com/3ymk6d

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 5 Oct, 13:26, "
wrote:
http://preview.tinyurl.com/3ymk6d

Ouch. The one through the bone must have hurt.
I wonder if they will let him into the carpentry workshop in jail.
Simon.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

http://preview.tinyurl.com/3ymk6d

Kid stuff, this is how to misuse a nail gun:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/3685791.stm
Posted to uk.d-i-y

I've just bought 2 boxes of 1000 paslode nails - according to my
calculations that's sufficient for £1.6M in compensation.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2007-10-05 16:20:59 +0100, " said:

I've just bought 2 boxes of 1000 paslode nails - according to my
calculations that's sufficient for £1.6M in compensation.

yes but you'd have to deduct half of that to pay for the gas cylinders
to fire them.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Steve Firth wrote:
wrote:

http://preview.tinyurl.com/3ymk6d

Kid stuff, this is how to misuse a nail gun:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/3685791.stm

Hmmm, how can you 'slip' using a nailgun and fire nails into the 'back' of
your head?

--
ThePunisher

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Your wife will be delighted to know that. Have you made a will?

2000 nails is a bit much for one person. I was thinking about a nail
gun injury service - how many nails would sir like?

Posted to uk.d-i-y
bof bof is offline

In message , Steve Firth
writes
wrote:

http://preview.tinyurl.com/3ymk6d

Kid stuff, this is how to misuse a nail gun:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/3685791.stm

Feh, it takes an Austrian to do it properly.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/10/18/austrian_roofer/

--
bof at bof dot me dot uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

bof wrote:

In message , Steve Firth
writes
wrote:

http://preview.tinyurl.com/3ymk6d

Kid stuff, this is how to misuse a nail gun:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/3685791.stm

Feh, it takes an Austrian to do it properly.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/10/18/austrian_roofer/

It must be somethng to do with being Austrian. I have a friend who used
to work as "The Austrian Carpenter". A few years ago just about every
insurance company in the UK refused to cover him because of his apalling
accident record. I think his classic was standing back to admire his
work and falling through the open loft hatch behind him. He also fell
through more ceilings than I can remember.

16 ga. nail gun pegleg Woodworking 13 December 10th 06 03:32 AM
Anyone used new B&Q 18V Nail gun? James UK diy 12 November 21st 06 10:03 PM
Which Nail Gun? poolq2010 Woodworking 11 February 9th 06 12:01 PM
concrete nails/coil nail/roofing nail/umbrella nail Bruce Chow Home Repair 0 November 22nd 05 02:32 AM
Is there a difference btw a Finish nail gun and Brad nail gun? dteckie Woodworking 4 September 10th 04 12:03 PM