Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default concrete supplies

Hi,

I'm about to start a concrete countertop, but unfortunatly the book is
American and I'm having a hard time tracking down the extras I need.

1. Type II or Type III cement
2. Stealth (Fibermesh 150) polypropylene fibres
3. Rheobuild 3000 FC Water reducer

If anyone knows any suppliers online or near Manchester, or if you have
any alternetives, I'd be very grateful,

Thanks,

Andy

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Arthur Dent" wrote in message
Hi,

I'm about to start a concrete countertop, but unfortunatly the book is
American and I'm having a hard time tracking down the extras I need.

1. Type II or Type III cement
2. Stealth (Fibermesh 150) polypropylene fibres
3. Rheobuild 3000 FC Water reducer

If anyone knows any suppliers online or near Manchester, or if you have
any alternetives, I'd be very grateful,

Thanks,

Andy

Rheobuild is a BASF product name and a local call for you!. I think BASF
must have bought or used to trade as FEB Building Chemicals and they used to
be very helpful with diy enquiries.
BASF Construction Chemicals (UK) Limited
Albany House, Swinton Hall Road,
Swinton, Manchester, M27 4DT
0161 794 7411
For your cement query search on "CEM" with II or III - I think standard UK
cement is CEMI/II . Try Castle Cement 0121 606 4000?
Concrete reinforcing polyprop fibres should be available at any builders
merchant

PeterK

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2007-09-24 12:47:33 +0100, "PeterK" said:

Rheobuild is a BASF product name and a local call for you!. I think
BASF must have bought or used to trade as FEB Building Chemicals and
they used to be very helpful with diy enquiries.
BASF Construction Chemicals (UK) Limited
Albany House, Swinton Hall Road,
Swinton, Manchester, M27 4DT
0161 794 7411
For your cement query search on "CEM" with II or III - I think standard
UK cement is CEMI/II . Try Castle Cement 0121 606 4000?
Concrete reinforcing polyprop fibres should be available at any
builders merchant

PeterK

Thank you very much, I'll get on to BASF now. Cheers for the cement
and fibre info too, a great help,

Andy

power supplies hdtv?[_2_] Electronics Repair 0 September 21st 07 03:47 PM
DC supplies cc Woodworking 3 February 10th 07 03:33 AM
Cheap DIY supplies ben UK diy 3 September 11th 05 11:41 PM
ERM supplies? Rex B Metalworking 11 February 9th 05 05:34 AM
electical supplies DavidD UK diy 6 January 24th 05 03:51 PM